This week I will be sharing several Great Quotes each day (check my Tutor's Column everyday) ~ these will be good for studying-purposes, and great for some inspiration -> enlighten yourself ...
* When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
* Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
* It’s not about how hard you hit, it’s how hard you get hit and keep moving forward.
* Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
* When ending a day you should never say “I could have”, “I should have”, or “I would have”. At the end of the day you should always say “I did”.
Have a fantastic day and I'll see you tomorrow ~