Messages from our tutors
I currently work as a professional accountant in Canada specializing in Finance systems.
I also offer career advice to young professionals through blogging and feel free to read my blog:
or visit my Quora profile:
I am an avid traveller and enjoy learning about new cultures. I have travelled to over 15 countries, including Korea, Japan and Taiwan.
My lessons follow a certain curriculum based on your current level of knowledge (beginner, intermediate or advanced).
My classess can be informal if you wish as well and can be based on topics that you would like to discuss, such as current affairs and pop culture for my English lessons.
I also offer lessons for those who are interested in working abroad in a country where English is necessary. I will be able to share my business knowledge from working in a few different countries around the world including Canada, U.S, Mexico, Iceland, Finland and in Hong Kong.
I offer a 15 minute trial class, at a discounted price to all new student as well so that you can see my teaching style and see if it will suit your needs.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- 15 minute trial conversation Let's get to know one another and practice English!
- Two 30 minute conversation with feedback This follows the same lesson plan as the 30 minute conversation with feedback. However because you will be taking two lessons you will receive a discount!
- English for Kids A fun and engaging lesson for the kids!
- Business Speaking and Writing Interested in working abroad or working a job where English is necessary? If so then this is the perfect class for you!
- Business English This lesson splits the Business speaking and writing lesson up into two half hour sessions.
- 30 minute conversation with feedback Let's chat about anything that you would like to speak about. Please feel free to send me some topics that you would l like to discuss before the lesson!
- Q and A Q and A is the short form for question and answer. Through this lesson we will be preparing a list of questions for one another to answer.
- Proofreading and Advice - 4 pages or under! Have a writing piece that you would like proofread and some professional advice on! If so then this is the perfect lesson for you.
Feedback from students
Thank you very much for lesson!
Thank you very much for today's class. I could enjoy speaking with you!
Thank you for today's lesson and an article. I enjoy talking with you. See you.
Thank you very much! I could enjoy the class!