↑ This temple is in my neighborhood.
I enjoy going on a walk. I look for a cute café and a delicious ramen restaurant while walking in my town. My neighborhood has shrines, towns, and huge parks, and I enjoy seeing the coming and passing of each season in nature around me.
↑ There is a beautiful Japanese garden in an hour walk distance from my house.
Hamamatsu city in Shizuoka Prefecture, where I live, has a lot of nature. You can fish at the seaside, and people enjoy hiking a mountain in my town, too.
↑ At Lake Hamanako, which is in my town, you can fish both fish and clubs.
I am curious about everything, and I love getting to know people from having a conversation. "What did you do last weekend?" "Wow, was it fun?" "By the way, I love your shirt! Where did you get it?" ...Like this, I will ask you many questions.
My motto in my lesson is to have a good, enjoyable conversation together. From talking a lot, your Japanese conversation skill will skyrocket!!
At my home, I host an after-school activity class named Terakoya-Suzuki for elementary school students. I volunteer at the boy scouts and at the volunteer group that read for children, too. Taking care of the children while playing with them is my forte. You can send your children on my way. I will offer them exciting Japanese lessons!
Myself is a mother of two elementary school children too. My fellow mothers, who have moved to Japan from overseas, shall we share about parenting and motherhood experiences? While having a conversation, we can learn Japanese too!
I passed the Japanese Language Teaching Competency Test on my first try. From that successful experience, I teach test-prep lessons for several certificates and examinations. What you need to pass the exams are analyzing the trend of questions and knowing your weak points to make them improve. Let me help you pass the JLPT and the Japanese Language Teaching Competency Test!
I also have lessons named Chat about Parenting Experiences. (One is scheduled for 25 minutes, and another one for 50 minutes.) My fellow mothers, please use this lesson to talk about anything, to get relaxed a bit. (^O^)／
↑ My family enjoyed hiking when we visited Hokkaido!
My dream is to travel all around Japan and the planet.♡
【Cafetalk Translation July 2018】
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Consult for Japanese Language Teaching Competency Test Takers 25min Let me support your study!
- Easy Japanese 50 minutes Let's enjoy Japanese conversation using easy vocabularies!
- Feel Good about Kanji! 25 minutes Welcome to the fun world of kanji!
- Mothers and Japanese 25 minutes This lesson is for mothers whose native language is not Japanese. Let's talk!
- Proofreading 25minutes I will proofread your Japanese writings and translations!
- Japanese Lesson for Children 25 minutes × 4 lessons 20% off, A Pack of 4 Lessons, Lots of Fun!
- Japanese Conversation 25 minutes × 4 lessons 20% off, A Pack of 4 Lessons. Let's talk a lot!
- Japanese Conversation 50 minutes Let's talk a lot!
- Japanese Lesson for Children 25 minutes Riddles, sing a song, read a children's book...and more fun stuff!
- Easy Japanese 25 minutes Let's enjoy Japanese conversation using easy vocabularies!
- Japanese Conversation 25 minutes Let's talk a lot!
- Feel Good about Kanji! 50 minutes Welcome to the fun world of kanji!
- Proofreading 50minutes I will proofread your Japanese writings and translations!
- Consult for Japanese Language Teaching Competency Test Takers 50min Let me support your study!
- Chat about Parenting Experiences 25 minutes "I do not feel comfortable talking about this issue to someone close to me." "How could I get this off my chest?" This feeling I had, for last ten years -- have you ever felt the same way? Then, this lesson is for you to lift you up!
- ＪＬＰＴ Ｎ5～Ｎ1 25min You will pass the exam!
- Chat about Parenting Experiences 50 minutes "I do not feel comfortable talking about this issue to someone close to me." "How could I get this off my chest?" This feeling I had, for last ten years -- have you ever felt the same way? Then, this lesson is for you to lift you up!
- ＪＬＰＴ Ｎ5～Ｎ1 25min×4 20% off, A Pack of 4 Lessons. You will pass the exam!
- ＪＬＰＴ Ｎ5～Ｎ1 50min You will pass the exam!
- Mothers and Japanese 50 minutes This lesson is for mothers whose native language is not Japanese. Let's talk!
- Japanese Lesson for Children 50 minutes Riddles, sing a song, read a children's book...and more fun stuff!
Feedback from students
2回目の受講でした。 前回はカウンセリングのような感じで試験についてお話を伺い、今回は試験対策で記述式問題の添削をしていただきました。 答案を詳しく分析してくださり、とても細かくコメントとアドバイスをしてくださいました！ 独学で迷子状態でしたが、今後の勉強をどう進めていくかが見えてきた気がします。 ありがとうございました！^_^
Great Teacher! Very fun and easy to talk to. I look forward to next time
Great conversation practice :) Very helpful and patient!
Mieko-sensei is so easy to speak with. She knows how to keep the conversation flowing and only helps my Japanese when I completely stuck. I like how she lets me talk and then repeats what I have said, but in the correct manner. I really enjoyed speaking with her.
Mieko.S 落（おと）し物（もの） 小５（しょうご）の息子（むすこ）が、通学路（つうがくろ）で一万円札（いちまんえんさつ）を拾（ひろ）いました。水（みず）たまりに落（お）ちて...
Mieko.S 『ちびまる子ちゃん』 みなさん、マンガ『ちびまる子（こ）ちゃん』をご存（ぞん）じですか？ 作者（さくしゃ）さくらももこさんが、乳（にゅう）がんのため亡（な）くな...
Mieko.S 習い事（ならいごと） 先日（せんじつ）、小2（しょうに）の娘（むすめ）のピアノの発表会（はっぴょうかい）がありました。まちなかの小（ちい）さなバーのランチタイム...
Mieko.S ♪浜松（はままつ）まつり♪ 5月（ごがつ）3日（みっか）～5日（いつか）は浜松まつりです。凧（たこ）を揚（あ）げたり、御殿屋台（ごてん やたい）をひいたりします。約（...
Mieko.S カサブランカ殺人？未遂事件 冬休み、みなさん、いかがお過ごしでしたか？ 私は日本語教師の仕事納めが早かったため、子ども達（小学生2人）と心穏やかに・・・過ごしたかった...