Messages from our tutors
- Happy Thanksgiving! ============================ Coupon Name: Happy Thanksgiving! Code: 878c54c7 Discount Ra... 3 years ago
- Halloween Discount! Hurry! ============================ Coupon Name: Happy Halloween! Code: 6ed9f431 Discount Rate: ... 3 years ago
- Attention New Students! ============================ Coupon Name: New Students (New Students Only) Code: 2a64c7f8... 3 years ago
My name is Meagan and I have a bachelor's degree in biochemistry. I love teaching languages in my spare time! I've lived most of my life in Canada, but I did live in France from 2002-2007.
While living in both France and Canada, I have often helped my fellow classmates with their English (in France) or their French (in Canada).
As a scientist, I love a good challenge, but don't let that discourage you! I also enjoy having a good time! The more we can laugh, regardless of how challenging a lesson seems, the more you will learn! Over the years I've found this to be true with most of my students!
I love learning languages too. I am fluent in Spanish and am currently learning Norwegian.
Languages are in my opinion, more than just a means of communication, but they're also a part of a culture. Languages are a way of viewing, understanding, and thinking about the world around us!
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Lesson Pack: Grab Bag Looking to improve all of your English skills? This is the class for you! Get 4 classes for the price of 3!
- Find Your English Name Looking for an English name?
- TOEFL Speaking Get ready for your TOEFL Speaking test!
- The Grab Bag: reading comprehension, vocabulary, grammar, and speaking (intermediate) Looking to improve all of your English skills? This is the class for you!
- Avec Plaisir! Conversations en Francais (intermédiaire) Cherchez-vous quelqu'un avec qui pratiquer l'art de la conversation? Disponible pour niveaux intermédiaires!
- Grab-Bag version 2 Looking to improve all of your English skills? This is the class for you! Must provide reading material! This class is a modification of the original Grab-Bag, where lesson materials will be provided to you.
- Lesson Pack: Casual Conversation Are you looking to improve your English? Come join me for a cup of tea! Get 4 lessons for the price of 3!
- Getting to know you Not sure what class to take? Want to have a better idea of your ESL level?
- L'apéro: cours de français classiques (niveau intermédiaire) Souhaitez-vous pratiquer votre compréhension de lecture, écriture, vocabulaire et grammaire? Ce cours est pour vous!
- Casual Conversation: all levels welcome! Are you looking to improve your English? Come join me for a cup of tea!
- Amuse-bouche (débutant/intermédiaire) Êtes-vous incertain de votre niveaux, ou de quels cours prendre? Not sure of what your level is, or which class is right for you?
- Lesson Pack: Grab-Bag version 2 Looking to improve all of your English skills? This is the class for you! Must provide reading material! This class is a modification of the original Grab-Bag, where lesson materials will be provided to you. You get 4 lessons for the price of 3!
- Book Club: Classic English Literature-Int/Adv Want to learn more about English culture? Want to practice your reading skills and speaking skills at the same time? Guilty of "Tsundoku"? This is the class for you!
- Lesson Pack: Book Club Want to learn more about English culture? Want to practice your reading skills and speaking skills at the same time? Guilty of "Tsundoku"? This is the class for you! Gert 3 lessons for the price of 2!
- Classiques français: “La lecture, une félicité qui se mérite.” (Niveaux: Intermédiare et avancé) Désirez-vous approfondir votre compréhension de lecture, ainsi que votre connaissance de la culture française? Ce cours est pour vous!
- Help! I have an essay to write! (Proofreading) Are you currently attending university in an English speaking country, or taking an English class? Do you have an essay due soon and are concerned about your writing? Have no fear! Help is here!
Feedback from students
It was really a fun lesson. Meagan thoroughly examined the ion of the names and their origins and she explained to me both in English and French which was perfect for me. I highly recommend this lesson. Thank you Meagan!
しっかり文法や用語の使い方を含め正確な会話をしたい方にぴったりのレッスンです。 少しの間違いも聞き逃さずタイプして指摘、詳しく説明してくれます。 生徒はどんどん間違ってもらい、それを正すのが講師の役割、とおっしゃっていました。 英語を話す雰囲気を味わいたい方には不向きかもしれませんが、力がつくレッスンです。
Meagan was listening to my words carefully and pointed out many mistakes I made. Also, Meagan also taught me many words related to out topic, thank you.