Always adapting to the students needs in terms of Vocabulary, Grammar, Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening. During these years, I have mostly specialized in:
-One to one Conversation classes for Adults: Related to different Vocabulary Situations, Role-playing real life situations (Hotels, Airports…) and including different listening extracts with a question or a review for the student to answer.
-Exam preparations: Cambridge official examinations such as the First Certificate, Advanced Certificate, Proficiency Certificate, KET and PET. On the other hand, other public exams such as TOEFL, IELTS, APTIS, and so on.
-Group classes: Emphasizing on debates, Role-plays, Listening extracts and different Vocabulary units adapted to the aims of the class.
-Classes for Teenagers: Reinforcement for High school or College students who need to develop English skills in order to improve their mark or Career.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Vocabulary Classes These classes are focused on practical Vocabulary exercises to improve your speaking abilities in different real-life situations.
- Conversation Classes One to one conversation classes focusing on your own needs, interests, level and aims. Flexibility at its best!
- Quick Daily conversations 15 minute Day to day conversations, where we can talk about different general topics related to your every day tasks or activities, current national news or current international news.
- Listening Classes These classes focus on improving both Speaking and Listening Skills
- English Test Preparation Preparing for tests is never easy. But with my approach, you’ll be prepared for your English language exams and will even enjoy doing it. My lessons are personalized to focus on what you need to learn to pass the exam.
Feedback from students
I had a great time. He is a good teacher. I enjoyed his lesson. I never had such a wonderful lesson. Thank you so much.