Messages from our tutors
Do you like to travel?
Do you like to chat with the foreigners?
Do you want to work for an international corporation?
Do you enjoy watching foreign TV sitcoms?
Are you preparing for English proficiency tests?
Are you preparing for English interviews?
If you have interests in all of the above or even just one, we will be a good fit!
I speak fluent English and Chinese! But don't worry, if you need some help using Japanese during the class, I can also speak a little bit of Japanese.
I have five years of teaching experiences. Traveling and teaching combined always motivates me to dive deeper into the teaching field. My students came from Japan, Poland, Korea, Saudi Arabia, China, Taiwan, Mexico, and the U.S.A. I work both with individual students and group learners. Indeed, teaching methods and materials alternate when meeting new students.
I usually start off the lesson with a casual chat. You are welcomed to talk about anything at the beginning of the lesson. To be more cohesive, I would always try to lead the topic toward our teaching focus of the day. We will learn new vocabularies in each session, and students are expected to review those words using the worksheet I made. Fun activities and games are often involved during each session. You are always welcomed to make modifications to the class. Let's learn and improve together!
More About Me
My interests are music, sports traveling and fitness training.Besides working, I like to travel alone and the next stop is Africa! stop by and have a chat with me!
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Any Topic You wish! English speaking session Learning a language can be very frustrating. Through this curriculum, let's learn English stress-free!
- English Interview English Interviews are not that difficult! Don't let the language barrier defeat you!
- All Level Chinese Conversation Mandarin Chinese Conversation I can check your pronunciation as well!
- Any Topic You wish! English speaking session Learning a language can be very frustrating. Through this curriculum, let's learn English stress-free! After a long day at work, all you want to do is lay on the couch and have some casual conversation?
- 美國留學諮詢 想要出國唸書卻不知道從何下手嗎？
- Writing + writing discussion bootcamp Having issue organizing your thoughts? Need some guidance on writing? This hybrid curriculum will help you improve writing through speaking and plenty of writing.
- Listening and Speaking(focus on pronunciation) Speaking and Listening training with maximum pronunciation correction. Fun and interesting topics are available. Sports, fashion, cooking, travel...etc.
- Movie Drama Song and Life English Do you like to watch English sitcoms? Do you like to listen to Ed Sheeran? Do you like to watch Hollywood movies?
- 初级中国语 一起来学习有趣的中国语！
- Chinese Conversation for Post-Beginners Let's practice Chinese conversation together!
- Sing and learn Do you like music? Let's listen to some pop English hits! Learn new vocabularies and sentences in these great songs!
- Movie Drama Song and Life English! (50minX4) Do you like to watch Holywood movies? Do you enjoy listening to Ed Sheeran songs?
- No time for Skype? Let's write! Writing is a wonderful way to improve your English! Let's write every day!
- Write Your Diary in Chinese! Too busy to take Chinese lessons? Then, you can write your diary in Chinese!
- Test Preparation Are you taking TOEFL? Are you taking TOEIC? Let me be your personal tutor!
- English Proficiency Test Preparation session Are you preparing for Eiken? Are you taking TOEFL IELTS or TOEIC?
Feedback from students
Thank you for your lesson today. 今回も楽しくレッスンできました。また新しい文章を読んだのですが、その内容がとても面白かったです。なので楽しみながらできて、なおかつ勉強にもなりました。とても楽しくレッスンできました。今日はありがとうございました。また次回よろしくお願いします。レッスン楽しみにしています。See you next time.
This lesson was for my 8 year old daughter. Ms. Alicia is very good with children, and my daughter had fun. She will continue taking Chinese lessons from Ms. Alicia. このレッスンは娘のためでした。楽しかったです。子供にいいと思います。続けようと思っています。
Hi Alicia-san, Thank you for your wonderful lesson this morning. It was great time for me. As for your question, I have very few experiences abroad. I started learning English seriously last year. Until then, I was learning seriously and abandoning it repeatedly. When I went to San Francisco for business trip last year, I got mad at myself not to talk enough with my colleagues from other countries. I've been learning English seriously since then. I hope to see you soon!
今回もありがとうございました！ 久しぶりのレッスンだったので少し緊張したのですが、楽しくレッスンさせていただきました。 教材を使っているので、長文読解などの役立ちます。そして、文章を打って送って下さるので、後で復習などにも使えます。 また次回もよろしくお願いします。
今回もレッスンありがとうございました。 日本語での説明などでとても勉強になりました。教材などを使ってやってくださるので、単語の量などが増えてとても勉強向きです。そして、困った時などに明るく接しかけてくれるのでとても話しやすいです。 また次回もよろしくお願いします。