Messages from our tutors
- Additional Hours in OCT There are some additional hours that have been made available October 6 through the 14th.... 3 years ago
- You have a new coupon! - NEW! Haiku (俳句) in English I recently particiapted in NHK's Haiku Contest in English. It was so much fun, I want to ... 3 years ago
- Additional Hours To meet requests, I have opened up my schedule with additional hours March 7 - 13! Thank ... 3 years ago
We are so lucky to have Cafetalk! There are many wonderful language tutors and like myself, we do our best to help people improve their skills and achieve your goals.
A little about me:
I was born in the United States and raised in California.
I graduated from Canada College in California and Richmond College in London, England in the impacted program of San Jose State University.
I wrote a book about Sento (Japanese public bath) which is available on Amazon.
Currently, I'm working as a professional English teacher and live in Tokyo.
You'll always learn new vocabulary while at the same time, improve your conversation and listening skills.
Because I love to teach, I think you'll enjoy my style and find the time we spend together valuable. Please check my feedback so you can better understand my teaching style.
Thank you! Let's talk soon.
TeachingEnglish Programming & Development
- English Native
- Japanese Daily conversation
Lessons offered by this tutor
- My Most FUN lesson! Everybody LOVES this lesson.
- Quick Chat Any Level is OK! お話しましょう！任意の件名はokです
- Practice Speaking! You talk! Tell me about yourself. See the example list (see below). Great for all levels.
- "SPEEDY" reply drill! Speak Smooth & Fast
- Let's Talk About Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Block Chain Technology
Feedback from students
As always I enjoyed talking with Eri chan. It's fun to talke to her. Looking forward to the next session!
Hi Erichan, it was sooo nice to meet you. I enjoyed our talk and got really many great information regarding to crypto currency!! Thanks so much for today’s lesson!
It is always fun to chat with Eri chan. She has a lot of life experience and it's good to talk with her, time always flies in her session. 先生はとても聞き上手で沢山話を聞いてくれるのが嬉しいです。 Looking forward to chat with you again soon!
Totemo tanoshikatta desu! Thank you so much!!
Erichan Cafetalk Music Concert ~ Wow ~ Yesterday I thoroughly enjoyed the Cafetalk Fall Concert at the impre...
Erichan Get the *Word of the Day* in your email! ...
Erichan Sooo many ways to use "come" Phrasal Verbs are "a must" to learn when using English. Here are a fe...
Erichan Only one English word with an "mt" ending. Did you know? "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the...
Erichan New Vocab for 花見 Party!! Dear CafeTalk, Thank you so much for putting together the hanami par...