MBA Interview Preparation - 5 lesson Package
Admissions Consulting service. - A business school application is more than just a great GMAT® score.
A business school application is more than just a great GMAT® score.
In recent years the MBA admissions process has become more and more competitive as the quality of the average MBA candidate has increased.
Get an edge on the admissions process with my Admissions Consulting service. Work with me to highlight your strengths and accomplishments and make you stand out from other applicants.
What can I expect from MBA Admissions Consulting?
Admissions consulting provides you with personal guidance from a business school admissions expert. Need help identifying programs, writing winning essays, approaching recommenders, or looking for guidance through the whole process? Not a problem - the service is tailored to your exact requirements.
Here is an outline of the process you will go through with a typical admissions consulting firm:
Step 1: During your first session you will work with the consultant to clarify your MBA needs, career goals, what school(s) you are applying and why. They will also look at your strengths and achievements, and teach you how to write effective application essays, recommendations, and scholarships.
Step 2: You will write your essay and CV and then the consultant will review and provide feedback.
Step 3: You will adapt your essay and CV based on the consultants' feedback.
Step 4: Consultant will review and give feedback on your CV and provide feedback a 2nd time.
Step 5: Mock interview and tips.
Step 6: The consultant will review your Scholarship Essays and provide feedback.
Normally this package would cost you around £800 (円115,00) for 6 hours consulting. Generally, non-native students would require up to a further 10 lessons of interview practice before they feel confident in dealing with the interview questions.
Other things you will need to consider include a GMAT test and Psychometric testing.
The Psychometric testing maybe administered by the business school or by an outside entity.
What does my course include?
•A teacher with 30 years’ business experience (20 years as a CEO of a Japanese Corporation)
•Teaching experience of 17 years specialising in Business, IELTS, TOEIC and TOEFL.
•Considerable experience preparing students for an MBA Programme and preparing PhD students for the VIVA interview (Thesis defence).
•A package course will include an eBook on preparing for the MBA admissions interview with assistance on the following.
•Building your professional and personal profile background story.
•Integrating your story into your essays.
•Utilising your essay and expanding on it in the interview.
•Teach various techniques to overcome difficult and unexpected questions.
•Strategies to deal with interviews from alumni and Adcon.
•Help in preparing a PowerPoint presentation for the interview if required.
All this for 4000 points per lesson. Discounts available when buying a package.
This is a 5-lesson pack. You will be issued 5 free coupons when your first lesson is confirmed by the tutor so you can request the remaining lessons. Please note that all requests related to this pack must be taken within 20 days of the confirmation date.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- 30 Minute English Chat Flexible Speaking lesson. Your topic or mine. Activity cards, articles, short stories and listening tests.
- DAILY SPEAKING CLASS - 15 Minutes ENJOY AN EVERYDAY TALK CLASS - 8 week Lesson Pack (24 Lessons)
- Eiken Prep Course Pass the Eiken and have fun studying.
- IELTS Speaking Practice 50 Minutes Improve your IELTS speaking score!
- IELTS Speaking Practise 50 Minutes x 4 Special Package price for 4 Lessons.
- 4 Lesson Package - 30 Minute English Chat Pack of 4 lessons Flexible Speaking lesson. Your topic or mine. Activity cards, articles, short stories and listening tests.
- Offline Proofreading 1000 words or less Professional and Friendly Proofreading Service from a writer, editor, proofreader and teacher.
- TED TALKS Lesson 5 Lesson Pack Ideas Worth Spreading
- English Conversation Lesson English Conversation for all levels Beginner to Advanced.
- 4 X English Conversation Lessons English Conversation for all levels Beginner to Advanced.
- Job Interview Practice Ace your next interview
- Course Counselling Session Get to Know your teacher and ask any questions you may have about my lessons.
- TED TALKS Lesson Ideas Worth Spreading
- MBA Interview Preparation - 5 lesson Package Admissions Consulting service. - A business school application is more than just a great GMAT® score.
- Daily chat 15 minutes 15 Minutes a day keeps your English fresh.
- MBA Interview Preparation Admissions Consulting service. - A business school application is more than just a great GMAT® score.
- 5 X English Conversation Lessons English Conversation for all levels Beginner to Advanced.
- English for Meetings Ideal course for professionals who need to participate in meetings in English
- Breaking News English Improve your English through reading, speaking and answering comprehension questions.
- Eiken Prep Course Pass the Eiken and have fun studying.
- Business English 4 Lesson Pack Speak English with Confidence
- Medical English Course - 3 Lesson Pack Focus on interpersonal skills relevant to your field. Gain the confidence you need and communicate effectively in the demanding healthcare career of your choice.
- Medical English Course Focus on interpersonal skills relevant to your field. Gain the confidence you need and communicate effectively in the demanding healthcare career of your choice.
- Breaking News English 5 Lesson Pack Improve your English through reading, speaking and answering comprehension questions.
- Business English Speak English with Confidence
- English for Flight Attendants English for Flight Attendants is an ideal course designed for both trainee cabin crew, and flight attendants in employment.
- English for Emails English for Emails is an ideal course for anyone who needs to write emails in a business context.
- English for Football (Soccer) English for Football is an ideal course for anyone who plays football, coaches players or manages a team.
- Key Idioms, Slang and Phrasal Verbs Learn Quickly and Easily
Feedback from students