Pronunciation Assessment and Practice
This lesson focuses on pronunciation using familiar words. We will do a brief assessment to identify challenging areas for you. Then, we will use a variety of activities to address identified areas of concern. I will provide feedback and suggest further practice for your continued improvement. I will be able to accomodate any special requests.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Cup of Coffee English Casual conversation practice to keep up and brush up on English conversations skills
- English for Fun Flexible conversation classes
- Words Your Way Balanced approach to improving literacy skills
- English for Moms and Kids Everyday English phrases for moms and kids.
- Academic Writing in English Help understand the mistakes you make in order to not make them in the future.
- Idiom of the Day Figurative and Functional One Point English Lessons
- Talking with Teens Conversation classes for middle school and high school students
- English for Traveling Practice learning and using English phrases which will make life easier when you travel abroad.
- Feed me English! Share my hunger for English!
- Sports Chat Impossible is Nothing
- English and Mass Media Using written English to practice all skills
- Grammar Nerds Have a grammar question and need clarification?
- Well Said Pronunciation Assessment and Practice
- the PROOF of the pudding "In the first place God made idiots. This was for practice. Then he made proof-readers." Mark Twain- 1893