Quick conversation 15 minutes!
I want to know about you!
Sometimes its hard to find time in your busy schedule to speak English, these quick 15 minutes is easy to find time for, it can be done during lunch break or after you get home from work before dinner. You can have free talk in a relaxed enviroment and you can ask questions, practice using expressions, or learn new ones or do simple introductions.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Quick conversation 15 minutes! I want to know about you!
- 15 minute lessons! A quick lesson to help you feel more comfortable speaking English!
- Current news lesson pack of 6! Read and understand new articles!
- Coffee and chat Lets drink coffee and chat about life!
- Current News Read and understand news articles!
- casual conversation We talk about anything and everything
- Proofreading up to 100 words Revisions on any text. Spelling, grammar, and punctuation corrections.
- Rapid Fire Questions 20 questions in 20 minutes!
- proofreading up to 300 words Revisions on any text. Spelling, grammar, and punctuation corrections.
- English Conversation Have a conversation in English
- proofreading up to 500 words Revisions on any text. Spelling, grammar, and punctuation corrections.
- proofreading up to 1000 words Revisions on any text. Spelling, grammar, and punctuation corrections.
- Casual conversation class lesson pack Improve your english conversation skills!
- travel tips for America Know when and where to go in the USA!
Feedback from students
Thank you for lesson! It was fun that we talked my new job, and read new sentence. It was interesting that sleeping related to improve language skills. I will read it again by next lesson. See you again!
Thank you so much. I had a good time. I could not make correct and long sentences, but she is so kind and patient. She uses "chat box", it's so useful for me.
Thank you for a lesson! It was good time, we could read a new article. I am going to read it again. In this spring vacation, I will study for TOEIC and work at part time job for saving money. And I would like to keep taking our lesson. See you again!
I had her lesson this morning. I haven't talked with her for a long time, but she always smiled at me and made me relaxed. I had a wonderful time with her again. Thank you very much.