Quick conversation 15 minutes!
I want to know about you!
Sometimes its hard to find time in your busy schedule to speak English, these quick 15 minutes is easy to find time for, it can be done during lunch break or after you get home from work before dinner. You can have free talk in a relaxed enviroment and you can ask questions, practice using expressions, or learn new ones or do simple introductions.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Quick conversation 15 minutes! I want to know about you!
- casual conversation We talk about anything and everything
- Coffee and chat Lets drink coffee and chat about life!
- Current News Read and understand news articles!
- English Conversation Have a conversation in English
- 15 minute lessons! A quick lesson to help you feel more comfortable speaking English!
- proofreading up to 500 words Revisions on any text. Spelling, grammar, and punctuation corrections.
- Proofreading up to 100 words Revisions on any text. Spelling, grammar, and punctuation corrections.
- Current news lesson pack of 6! Read and understand new articles!
- proofreading up to 1000 words Revisions on any text. Spelling, grammar, and punctuation corrections.
- Travel across the seas Lets talk about travel!
- Casual conversation class lesson pack Improve your english conversation skills!
- travel tips for America Know when and where to go in the USA!
Feedback from students
I had her lesson this evening. Ms. Tara is always cheerful and encourages me to talk a lot. Today we talked about Halloween day, which interested me. Thank you very much.
Ms. Tara is a wonderful English teacher. She encourages me to speak English without making mistakes. When I don' t know some words I would like to say but I don't know, she will type these words in the box. I enjoyed her lesson very much.
会話の中で、お盆についての説明をしました。 英語で説明するのは初めてで、仏教に関する表現が分からなく苦労しましたが、 適宜、間違いの修正をして貰えるので、正しい表現の勉強になりますし、 日本文化に馴染みがある先生なので、表現のサポートをして貰えるので、 西洋文化にない習慣の表現を勉強するのに、良い機会になりました。
I had her lesson this morning again. Ms.Tara is a wonderful English teacher. Today she showed me the difference way of washing between American and Japanese, which interested me. Every time I take her lesson, I get something new from her.