Watercolor Painting Class (x4) + 1 FREE + (1 more FREE)
It's not as hard as you think! Just learn the tricks and painting techniques ;) And You will surely fall in love with watercolor painting!
Take four (4) Lessons and get 1 FREE lesson plus "ONE MORE FREE LESSON" [only if you get an A+ average grade for all your artworks from the previous (4) lessons.] Time and schedule slot bookings for this lesson package is available for two (2) months. Regarding the criteria, the grading system, and the art challenge mechanics, please feel free to message me.
Class Level: Beginners/ Intermediate (high school and adult learners)
Overview and Purpose:
The comprehensible set of this lesson package is pretty perfect for you to regularly track down your progres and to brush up your painting skills and keen interests in Watercolor. The painting requirements I'm providing for our activities and set of homework are challenging enough for you to apply all the theories and basics we'll be learning.
I also try my best to enagaging students to "self-practice" by giving set of homework and several motivation coupons afterward for your hardwork and good performance. Write me a message for more information. :)
The Learner is expected to:
1. be able to use the design basics and art fundamentals in painting composition and art piece.
2. be able to track your painting skills and knowledge through our Art Critique Sessions.
3. to be able to independetly apply the acquired skills and theory in one's painting piece.
We need pencils, watercolor paper, brushes, and other helpful materials. Please refer to the required materials and specification that will be given before the lesson.
If you're still undecided to take your package lesson, you can also try the single lesson and feel free to book your classes at anytime.
In this class, you'll be encourage to put everything into practice. See some of the painting class challenges and the output of the student's painting study below. (posted with permission from the students)
The Watercolor Techniques
The color Wheel
Material Study: Hard Textured Materials
Material Study: Metals, Porcelain, Plastic and Glass texture Study
Material Study: Soft Textured Materials
Form and Value: Shades and Highlight Study
Color Harmony: Monochromatic Colors
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Tagalog Warm-Up Shorter lesson time perfect for a beginner speaker of Tagalog.
- Basic Sketching and Drawing Class Worry no more! Learn the tricks and techniques, and the BASIC drawing compositional skills as well! It's worth the try! ;)
- Free Talk with Jaja~ Gain the confidence and let's have the interesting chit chats to any topic you want!
- Kid's Comprehensible Sketching Class Hello! This is a comprehensible sketching class to your children with growing art interest. We will cover the basic of sketching until they can independently draw on their own soon. ;)
- Comprehensive Tagalog Pack This is a comprehensive class with useful materials perfect for both beginners and intermediate level.
- Art and Design Talk with Jaja :) need Art and Design consultation? Talk with me! :)
- Watercolor Painting Class Its not as hard as you think! Just learn the tricks and painting techniques ;) And You will surely fall in love with watercolor painting!
- Children Art Class Kids always love the Art! Let them play, think and imagine! :)
- English Conversation (4x) Gain the confidence and let's have the interesting chit chats to any topic you want!
- Children's Art Class (x4) + 1 FREE Kids always love the Art! Let them play, think and imagine! :)
- Basic Sketching and Drawing Class (x4) + 1 FREE + (1 more FREE) Worry no more! Learn the tricks and techniques, and the BASIC drawing compositional skills as well! It's worth the try! ;)
- Watercolor Painting Class (x4) + 1 FREE + (1 more FREE) It's not as hard as you think! Just learn the tricks and painting techniques ;) And You will surely fall in love with watercolor painting!
- Crafts and Design Class Be an instant designer and learn how to be! We will explore easy and fun ideas for home decorating and DIY crafting! Isn't that exciting? :)
Feedback from students
I have taken this package lesson and also the other package lesson for drawing from September and I've just finished the final lesson of a package. If you are seriously thinking to improve your art skill, I highly recommend Jaja's package lesson. I found that my art level has leveled up through this package lesson in this couple of months. This is so clystal clear. During you take this package lesson, she teaches various things of art that are customized by herself to improve YOUR art skill. You learn lots of new techniques, theories, tools and how to use them, and so on in each lessons and have assignments to make yourself put what you learn into practice so that you won't forget your new knowledge. And in the end of this package lesson, on the 5th lesson, you deliver presentation about your assignments you will have made and discuss about them with her. That sounds tough and yes it is tough but I can tell you that the harder you work on it, the more you can improve your skill. One of the most favorite things for her teaching style is that she is always so dedicated to root your art skill and she always develop my independence; the important skill of thinking and taking actions by myself. I also love the critique lesson we have on the final lesson. As long as you don't afraid of the critiques for your art works, the critique and her advice will raise your art level for sure. Enjoy the art journey with this amazing teacher! :D