Basic Sketching and Drawing Class
Worry no more! Learn the tricks and techniques, and the BASIC drawing compositional skills as well! It's worth the try! ;)
Overview and Purpose:
In this class, we will have a comprehensible learning experience on Basic Sketching and Composition Drawings. We will cover Elements and Principles of Arts and compositions, drawing techniques, architectural drawings (different perspectives), still life drawing, ballpoint drawing, ink drawing, portrait, landscape and much more. We will draw anything in an organized sequence of lessons and we will use various medium and the drawing tools that you will surely enjoy!
Let's feed your creative soul! Anyone can draw! You wouldn't know until you try! You only need the desire and your creative soul! Unwind and have your drawing and sketch experience with Jaja! :)
"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose
ourselves at the same time."
~ Thomas Merton, No Man Is an Island
Objectives: Learner is expected to :
1. Get familiar with the basic composition drawing skills and techniques with various materials and tools.
2. Appreciate own artworks and other artist's works as well.
3. Be exposed to art challenges and different approach on compositions and drawings and learn the significance of basic lessons.
We need all mediums for drawings pencils, color pencils, watercolor pencils, ballpen, and ink. Also sketch pad/ paper, brushes, tortillion, vinyl and kneaded eraser and other helpful materials. Please refer to the required materials and specification that will be given before the lesson.
If you love to improve your drawing skills or you are just someone who loves to sketch but wish to draw and produce a nice artwork, well then, you don't have to worry anymore! Just try this basic and fun sketching and drawing class because we will start on easy, fun, and basic drawing activities. This is the reason why you are taking basic sketching class. It's for you to have a fresh start and to conquer your fear in holding your drawing tools! :)
Also, Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other preference, suggestions or questions. :)
I can't wait to see you on my drawing/ sketching class!
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Free Talk with Jaja~ Gain the confidence and let's have the interesting chit chats to any topic you want!
- Basic Sketching and Drawing Class Worry no more! Learn the tricks and techniques, and the BASIC drawing compositional skills as well! It's worth the try! ;)
- Tagalog Warm-Up Shorter lesson time perfect for a beginner speaker of Tagalog.
- Basic Sketching and Drawing Class (x4) + 1 FREE + (1 more FREE) Worry no more! Learn the tricks and techniques, and the BASIC drawing compositional skills as well! It's worth the try! ;)
- Watercolor Painting Class (x4) + 1 FREE + (1 more FREE) It's not as hard as you think! Just learn the tricks and painting techniques ;) And You will surely fall in love with watercolor painting!
- Children Art Class Kids always love the Art! Let them play, think and imagine! :)
- Art and Design Talk with Jaja :) need Art and Design consultation? Talk with me! :)
- Watercolor Painting Class Its not as hard as you think! Just learn the tricks and painting techniques ;) And You will surely fall in love with watercolor painting!
- Children's Art Class (x4) + 1 FREE Kids always love the Art! Let them play, think and imagine! :)
- Crafts and Design Class Be an instant designer and learn how to be! We will explore easy and fun ideas for home decorating and DIY crafting! Isn't that exciting? :)
- English Conversation (4x) Gain the confidence and let's have the interesting chit chats to any topic you want!
- Comprehensive Tagalog Pack This is a comprehensive class with useful materials perfect for both beginners and intermediate level.
Feedback from students
I studyed about positive/negative space in this lesson. She explained me what the positive/negative space is with videos and lots of references. It was really intensive and brain storming thus I learned deeply about this theme. Of course I need review, working on more practice and assignments, seeing more and more masterpieces and try to analyze the artworks by myself for further understanding just like she led me do that in this class. Regarding this class, I'm very grateful for her to finding another tool instead of Skype so that we could do this lesson, in much more understandable way! I really appreciate her for rec the lesson(t's very useful for review!) and did her lesson with live writing and typing on the screen. Thank you so much, always Jaja!