Basic Sketching and Drawing Class
Worry no more! Learn the tricks and techniques, and the BASIC drawing compositional skills as well! It's worth the try! ;)
Overview and Purpose:
In this class, we will have a comprehensible learning experience on Basic Sketching and Composition Drawings. We will cover Elements and Principles of Arts and compositions, drawing techniques, architectural drawings (different perspectives), still life drawing, ballpoint drawing, ink drawing, portrait, landscape and much more. We will draw anything in an organized sequence of lessons and we will use various medium and the drawing tools that you will surely enjoy!
Let's feed your creative soul! Anyone can draw! You wouldn't know until you try! You only need the desire and your creative soul! Unwind and have your drawing and sketch experience with Jaja! :)
"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose
ourselves at the same time."
~ Thomas Merton, No Man Is an Island
Objectives: Learner is expected to :
1. Get familiar with the basic composition drawing skills and techniques with various materials and tools.
2. Appreciate own artworks and other artist's works as well.
3. Be exposed to art challenges and different approach on compositions and drawings and learn the significance of basic lessons.
We need all mediums for drawings pencils, color pencils, watercolor pencils, ballpen, and ink. Also sketch pad/ paper, brushes, tortillion, vinyl and kneaded eraser and other helpful materials. Please refer to the required materials and specification that will be given before the lesson.
If you love to improve your drawing skills or you are just someone who loves to sketch but wish to draw and produce a nice artwork, well then, you don't have to worry anymore! Just try this basic and fun sketching and drawing class because we will start on easy, fun, and basic drawing activities. This is the reason why you are taking basic sketching class. It's for you to have a fresh start and to conquer your fear in holding your drawing tools! :)
Also, Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other preference, suggestions or questions. :)
I can't wait to see you in my drawing/ sketching class!
Lesson requests can be made after Aug 19, 2019.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Customized Tagalog Class Customized Materials and feedback sheet provided for this class for a better class experience.
- Course Counselling Session Got some questions or particular request about your learning goals? Feel free to take this counseling class.
- Children Art Class Kids always love the Art! Let them play, think and imagine! :)
- Easy Tagalog - Free Talk There will be no lesson material included but I will send you the summary note of our discussion after the class.
- Basic Sketching and Drawing Class Worry no more! Learn the tricks and techniques, and the BASIC drawing compositional skills as well! It's worth the try! ;)
- Watercolor Painting Class Its not as hard as you think! Just learn the tricks and painting techniques ;) And You will surely fall in love with watercolor painting!
- English Conversation This is a free talk class for beginner to advanced level. As for the proficient ones, you can still take my class as I will try my best to give you a meaningful learning experience. I still highly recommend you, however, to seek for native speaker teacher
- Kid's Comprehensible Sketching Class Hello! This is a comprehensible sketching class to your children with growing art interest. We will cover the basic of sketching until they can independently draw on their own soon. ;)
- Crafts and Design Class Be an instant designer and learn how to be! We will explore easy and fun ideas for home decorating and DIY crafting! Isn't that exciting? :)
- Customized English Class Customized Materials and feedback sheet provided for this class for a better class experience.
- Describing Pictures - English A fun lesson to improve your vocabulary and speaking skills by describing pictures.
- Talaarawan (Diary/Journal) Practice writing in Tagalog up to 500 words (with correction notes and grammar pointers to study)
Feedback from students
I had a great level-check with Jaja. She is a lot of fun! I am looking forward to more lessons.
There are prenty of details about drawing in the lesson. I enjoy the journey of drawing world every time. And the tutor will guide you that you will see the progress in own drawing!
lesson is really interesting and easy to understand! I always learned a lot. Thank you.
The tutor gives always her passion on the art lesson with good prepared presentation in professional way and she is cheerfull person. The lesson proceeds in positive atmosphere every time. She does regularly performance measurement to control how much the student improoved or understood. She encourage the student all the time.