5 Lessons Pack (choose any 25min lesson!)
Get 5 lessons for the price of 4.
This is a 5-lesson pack. You will be issued 5 free coupons when your first lesson is confirmed by the tutor so you can request the remaining lessons. Please note that all requests related to this pack must be taken within 60 days of the confirmation date.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- French for beginners (25 minutes) Learn French from the basics with me!
- 5 Lessons Pack (choose any 25min lesson!) Get 5 lessons for the price of 4.
- Counselling for students/level-check What would you like to learn?
- Describe the picture Pictures , talking and fun ! :)
- Intermediate French lessons Learn French with me!
- Dictation and pronunciation Practice your listening skills and pronunciation!
- French conversation Talk and chat with me!For beginners and intermediate students!
- Proofreading up to 400 words Fast proofreading and feedback for documents less than 400 words. This is a non-skype lesson!
- Serbian lesson Learn Serbian language with me!
- French songs Learn French through French songs!
- 5 Lessons Pack (choose any 50min lesson!) Get 5 lessons for the price of 4.
- French for beginners (50 minutes) Let´s learn French from the basics together!
- French pronunciation (50 minutes) Learn to pronounce correctly French language!
- French poetry Let´s read French poetry together!
- English for beginners Learn English from basics with me!
- French pronunciation (25 minutes) Learn to pronounce correctly French language!
Feedback from students
Today's topic was time and nationality. Because I don't understand much in French, she helped me a lot in English today. With the exercise in video and lots of help from the teacher, I don't entirely get lost. In the end, I sure learned something new and get motivated.
The lesson was a little hard. I had a review from the last lessons, but it took some time to remember. She gives me grammar tips to make sentences and have a better pronunciation. Not satisfied on my performance, but in the end, I enjoyed the French song she sent me as a bonus!
Despite the technical problem, she provided a lot of words to learn. It's always good to learn the new words and use them one by one in practice.
I feel like I learn so much but not overwhelmed by the amount of information. I like the tempo of her lesson.
Merci beaucoup. J'aime la classe. Salut! Hiroko