Let's learn German with songs!
Songs make us happy and through melody and rhythm we easily remember difficult vocaulary. A new song each week and your skills will skyrocket!
Every lesson I will listen with you to a new song and go through the lyrics word by word - in this case every word counts.
So we will be able to identify lots of idioms, ways of sayings and other special collocations which are not easily found in textbooks.
Don't bother if you can't sing!
Lesson requests can be made after Mar 3, 2019.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- German: Conversation Conversation in German about current topics / Preparation for oral exams in German or at the Goethe Institut
- German: Conversation XXL Because sometimes a 20 min Conversation is not enough to be detailed about a topic.
- Proofreading together Let's check your written texts together!
- German: Error check You have already written a text but are not sure whether it is correct or not, then this is the right place to search for help.
- Freestyle Lesson Having trouble with German homework? Need to prepare a specific presentation for work/school/University? Vocabulary test coming up? Whatever you need to prepare, we can do it together!
- German: Los geht's German Language Course for Beginners (A1-A2). Learn the basics to get started with this beautiful language.
- German: Check your level! You have been doing German for quite some time, then stopped, and taken it up again...and now you wonder what your level is? I can help you find out!
- English>German Translation Translation of your company website or hotel homepage. Proofreading and Native Check possibile.
- Let's learn German with songs! Songs make us happy and through melody and rhythm we easily remember difficult vocaulary. A new song each week and your skills will skyrocket!
- German: Weiter geht's German Language Course for lower-intermediate / intermediate students (B1-B2).
- German: Business German Language Course in cooperation with your specific work requirements. Course recommended for: hotel receptionists, waiters, buisness people with German business partners, tourist offices etc.
- German: So geht's! German Language Course for advanced students (B2+)
- Holiday German Are you coming through Germany on your trip through Europe? Learn some basics to communicate with locals.
Feedback from students
本以為學德文歌是件輕鬆愉快的事，結果發現以自己的能力根本是越等打怪！不懂的單字太多，一堂課下來簡直是知識爆炸了。然而Nina老師非常有耐心的等待我回想起以前（十年前）學過的德文單字，在這樣的壓力情境下，以前學過的東西真的一點一點的回來了，上完課隔天也想起了一兩個學過的單字，覺得非常神奇，原來自己不是忘記，只是想不起來。而Nina老師就是那個開啟記憶和潛力開關的那個人！很推薦大家上她的課！(初學請選她其他為初學者開設的課程喔！歌詞課真的不適合初學者 ^^”） I thought learning German song would be an easy and happy way to learn the language, but after the class I realized that it’s not the best choice for a starter like me—I was bombarded by too many new vocabularies and was baffled. However, Nina waited for me, very patiently, to remember the words I’ve learnt from college more than 10 years ago. Under such circumstance, much to my surprise, those things I’ve learnt really came back to my mind, one by one. On the next day after the class, a couple of words also popped up in my mind from somewhere deep in my memories. Nina is the one who helps me find back my memories and discover my potential. I strongly recommend whoever wants to learn German to take her class! (If you’re a beginner, please take her other classes aiming for beginners, instead of lyrics class).