German: Weiter geht's
German Language Course for lower-intermediate / intermediate students (B1-B2).
Do you already know your basics "in the little finger" (German idiom which means "by heart") and would like to improve your skills and impress others? If yes this is the right course for you, if no you should check out my beginner course first!
In this intermediate course you will learn:
1) First of all, review of what you already know. A good basis is a must!
2) Speaking about general topics of interest such as: environment, travel, school and health
3) Grammar: Present, Past and Future tenses, verbs and prepositions, sentence structure
4) Writing of letters, articles, reviews
5) German culture
Lessons offered by this tutor
- German: Conversation Conversation in German about current topics / Preparation for oral exams in German or at the Goethe Institut
- German: Conversation XXL Because sometimes a 20 min Conversation is not enough to be detailed about a topic.
- German: Error check You have already written a text but are not sure whether it is correct or not, then this is the right place to search for help.
- German: Los geht's German Language Course for Beginners (A1-A2). Learn the basics to get started with this beautiful language.
- German: Business German Language Course in cooperation with your specific work requirements. Course recommended for: hotel receptionists, waiters, buisness people with German business partners, tourist offices etc.
- Proofreading together Let's check your written texts together!
- German: Check your level! You have been doing German for quite some time, then stopped, and taken it up again...and now you wonder what your level is? I can help you find out!
- Freestyle Lesson Having trouble with German homework? Need to prepare a specific presentation for work/school/University? Vocabulary test coming up? Whatever you need to prepare, we can do it together!
- German: Weiter geht's German Language Course for lower-intermediate / intermediate students (B1-B2).
- English>German Translation Translation of your company website or hotel homepage. Proofreading and Native Check possibile.
- Let's learn German with songs! Songs make us happy and through melody and rhythm we easily remember difficult vocaulary. A new song each week and your skills will skyrocket!
- German: So geht's! German Language Course for advanced students (B2+)
- Holiday German Are you coming through Germany on your trip through Europe? Learn some basics to communicate with locals.
Feedback from students
Es hat mir sehr Spaß gemacht, dass wir über einen Thema geredet haben. Ich freue mich schon auf einen nächsten Unterricht.
I used the trial feature and totally recommend this lesson! Nina was a great teacher!