German: Los geht's
German Language Course for Beginners (A1-A2). Learn the basics to get started with this beautiful language.
Have you ever heard the German language in Hollywood films and thought "oh gosh, how can they speak like this? such a hard language!" Well, let me show you that REAL German is not like that. German is the language of great authors and philosophers, so why ruin it?
These Lessons for Beginners cover:
1) Introducing and speaking about yourself
2) How to meet German people properly and what to avoid in first meetings
3) Basic Grammar: Present tense verbs, pronouns, prepositions of time and place
4) Basic Vocabulary: Hobbies and Interests, Food, Weather, Job
5) Affermative and negative sentences, Questions and their answers
I will provide material on powerpoint presentations and/or exercises in Word format. If you already have material we can work with it, if it is appropriate (there have been quite some reforms in the last years!)
Lessons offered by this tutor
- German: Conversation Conversation in German about current topics / Preparation for oral exams in German or at the Goethe Institut
- German: Weiter geht's German Language Course for lower-intermediate / intermediate students (B1-B2).
- German: Conversation XXL Because sometimes a 20 min Conversation is not enough to be detailed about a topic.
- German: Los geht's German Language Course for Beginners (A1-A2). Learn the basics to get started with this beautiful language.
- German: Error check You have already written a text but are not sure whether it is correct or not, then this is the right place to search for help.
- Proofreading together Let's check your written texts together!
- Let's learn German with songs! Songs make us happy and through melody and rhythm we easily remember difficult vocaulary. A new song each week and your skills will skyrocket!
- English>German Translation Translation of your company website or hotel homepage. Proofreading and Native Check possibile.
- Freestyle Lesson Having trouble with German homework? Need to prepare a specific presentation for work/school/University? Vocabulary test coming up? Whatever you need to prepare, we can do it together!
- German: Business German Language Course in cooperation with your specific work requirements. Course recommended for: hotel receptionists, waiters, buisness people with German business partners, tourist offices etc.
- German: Check your level! You have been doing German for quite some time, then stopped, and taken it up again...and now you wonder what your level is? I can help you find out!
- German: So geht's! German Language Course for advanced students (B2+)
- Holiday German Are you coming through Germany on your trip through Europe? Learn some basics to communicate with locals.
Feedback from students
It was a very useful lesson! She is so kind and explains me clearly!
I always feel great after joining the tutor's course. Thank you for teaching me. ^^
It is very fun to join the tutor's course. She is always nice and uses very interesting materials that I can concentrate on her lessons. I enjoyed her course very much. Danke. ^^
This is a very useful and interesting lesson. I enjoy the lesson very much. Danke. :)
I like this lesson very much. The teacher is very nice!!!