Accounting or accountancy is the measurement, processing and communication of financial information about economic entities.
Topics to be covered in the course
- Aims and Objectives
- Book- Keeping
- Methods of Accounting
- Single Entry
- Double Entry
- Steps involved in double entry system
- Advantages of double entry system
- Meaning of Debit and Credit
- Types of Accounts and its rules
- Personal Accounts
- Real Accounts
- Nominal Accounts
- Distinction between Book Keeping and Accounting
- Branches of Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Management Accounting
Lessons offered by this tutor
- GMAT Quantitative ( MATHS) GMAT Quantitative (or Math) is a 75-minute section where you will get 37 questions.
- ASTROLOGICAL REPORT IN PDF FULL ASTROLOGICAL REPORT IN PDF FORM
- Basic Accounting Accounting or accountancy is the measurement, processing and communication of financial information about economic entities.
- Remedial Measures to Solve your Problems Gems Counteract Malefic Planets
- Lets talk about the English Language Learn english
- HTML CSS Blogging : Learn Web Programming Skills Learn HTML , CSS , WordPress blogging software .
- Personal Birth Chart Reading Reading of your Horoscope
- WordPress / Blogging Training How to install WordPress and use WordPress blogging software
- Vedic Astrology Personal Birth Chart Astrology Personal Consultation
- Basic Programming 101 C programming. In this course we will cover basic programming using C.
- Learn Astrology (Vedic/Hindu)101 Learn Astrology / Fortune Telling 101: In this course you will learn how the planets influence your life .We will have a series of lectures explaining key concepts of Vedic astrology. By the end of this course, you will know how to create a horoscope an
- English chatting Let us discuss alternative healing therapies and practice your ENGLISH Will share a video/PDF and we talk about the video/PDF in the class
- Mantra Yoga Power of the sound vibrations and yoga
- Learn Basic Sanskrit 101 Learn Sanskrit : The Language of Gods . Sanskrit is the classical language of Indian and the liturgical language of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. It is also one of the 22 official languages of India. The name Sanskrit means "refined".
- Relationship Compatibility Relationship Compatibility
- Dharma and Right Vocation Job-Related advice, Career Advice
- Auspicious Date for Wedding or Special Occasion Auspicious Date for Wedding
- Horary Astrology Answers any question based on a chart created for the time in question asked.
- SAT MATH's Sections SAT MATH's Sections : Prepare for the maths section of SAT exams
- Learn JAVA This course describes the Core java and syntax of java programming language. Course cover the object –oriented concepts as they apply to the java programming language.
Feedback from students
It is great to learn about the fundamental concepts consisting of accounting basis underneath. Teacher Singh is very passionate about teaching these ideas. Great lesson.
Great lesson with a lot of passion. Looking forward to taking a next lesson.
いつもSingh先生の授業は、もしわからないことがあっても徹底的にわかるまできちんと説明してくれます。 私は、アカウンティングはまったくの基礎から始めていますが、毎週一回Singh先生の授業を受けることによって、難しいアカウンティングが少しずつわかってきました。 今は、ファイナンスにも興味が出てきて、ニュースの経済面も楽しんで読めるようになりました。