Let's play with a hoop, make fun and make your body more flexible and fit!^^
Available for man and woman!
I introduce you Hooping Classes:
This kind of interaction with the hoop let you use all parts of your body and make them flexible and strong.
Inside of lesson we will do some warm up exercises with hoop that help you to prepare your body for more difficult tricks and learn the basics. Also we learn elements with a hoop on your body and out of body. At the end we try some dance choreography with a hoop!^^
Please visit my Tutor's Column to watch some Hooping videos with me and my students!^^
For this lesson you need a middle size hoop and some space.
For beginners: if you don't have a hoop yet you can use a lightweight plastic hoop that you can find in some children toys store or sport store. If you need an advice where you can buy a hoop made from special tube for hooping please contact me.
All levels from beginners to advanced are welcome!
You can choose your favorite music to accompany the lesson!
Class will be held in english!
(if you feel that your english is really on the beginners level don't worry! we can use just simple phrases ^^ and you also have a chance to practice your english!)
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Oriental Belly Dance lessons Some magical and feminine moves for your body!
- Practice your Russian! Practicing to speak, listen and write with a native russian speaker! - for beginners and continues to study.
- Hooping lesson Let's play with a hoop, make fun and make your body more flexible and fit!^^
- Burn calories and stay fit! Your special workout to keep your body toned.
- Balance your body Warm up and stretch your body, find a balance.
- Balance your body (4 lessons Pack) Warm up and stretch your body, find a balance.
- Hooping Yoga Balance your body, make it strong and flexible!
Feedback from students
Her lesson’s fun and she’s an extremely friendly teacher:) Thank you for the lesson today!
I'm a total beginner when it comes to hooping but I really enjoyed this lesson. Alla asked me why I wanted to try out hooping and adapted the exercises to that. She showed me how to spin the hoop on my arm, leg and neck and after failing at first I slowly got a bit better. Because my hoop was quite cheap and small and I'm quite tall (1,72m) some of the exercises where a bit difficult, but still fun! Alla showed me all the moves and typed the names of the movements in Skype, so I could remember what I did later. I will train a bit on my own and look for a slightly bigger hoop online ;) 小学生の時以来一度もフラフープ回していなかったので、ちょっと緊張したが、楽しいレッスンでした！フラフープでの目的（ダンスか、ワークアウトか）を聞いて、（私はワークアウトでした）合わせてくれました。腰だけではなく、腕、足、首の回し方も教えてもらったのですごく面白かったです！身長が172cmでフライングタイガーの子供用フープを使ったので、ちょっと難しい動きもありましたが、最初のレッスンということで安いフープでも十分楽しめました。レッスン中は英語で色々を説明して、たまにチャットボックスでも単語を書いてくれました。動きを全部ビデオで見せてくれるので、たまにお互い言葉が通じなくても動きは真似できました。教えてもらったことをもう少し練習して、ネットで大人用のフープを探します 笑