Progressing in conversation
Gaining confidence in communicating!
Once we have met and I know a bit more about you and why you are learning English, I can tailor a series of lessons to meet your needs and your level. I will encourage you to speak and listen and I’ll offer some corrections to grammar and pronunciation where necessary. However, it’s more important to me that you gain confidence and you are able to communicate effectively than that you speak flawless English! You may be planning to visit England and would like to discuss traditions and festivals, or your plan may be a longer-term one and you want to gradually build up your proficiency in the spoken language. I’m completely flexible in this and I have lots of material we could use to stimulate discussion and help widen your vocabulary.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Progressing in conversation Gaining confidence in communicating!
- Proofreading 501-1000 words Whatever you are writing in English for, I can help you to write accurately and in an interesting way.
- Conversation for new speakers An informal chat with a friendly person who would love to meet you.
- Conversation Practice A chat in English, perhaps at the end of a busy day?
- Proofreading up to 500 words Whatever you are writing in English for, I can help you to write accurately and in an interesting way.
- Proofreading 1,001-1,500 words Whatever you are writing in English for, I can help you to write accurately and in an interesting way.
Feedback from students
Thank you Anne. One more interesting lesson. I had so much fun during your lesson. I really appreciated your review and comment after lesson. It did help me a lot .
Thank you for the teaching. Had much fun :)
Thank for your teaching. One more good lesson.
one more enjoyable and useful lesson
spent good time with her.