Fun with Photos!
Let's look at some photos - your photos, or mine, and describe what we see!
This lesson can be useful for beginners, intermediate, and advanced students.
*If you choose "Lesson 1: Getting to Know You" as your first lesson with me, you can get 25% off your second lesson!*
1. You tell me if you have a specific request about the photos.
2. I will send 3 photos to you, so you can study before the lesson if you want to.
3. We will start the lesson with those 3 photos, so there will be less pressure for you! I will support and encourage you, and give you corrections in the chatbox if needed! Let's have fun with this lesson! (If you choose to use your own photos, you can send them to me before the lesson if you want. I can type a list of questions about the pictures for you to review before the lesson, if you request it)
4. I will show you 1 or 2 more photos, (depending on time) photos that you have not seen, and we can talk about them.
5. After the lesson I will provide a review of the lesson, with any new vocabulary, observations, and suggestions included.
*I have photos of many places, including Calgary, the Rocky Mountains, Vancouver, Montreal, various places in the U.S., Iceland, Istanbul, Amsterdam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Japan, and the West coast of Mexico. You can also share photos with me!
Lessons offered by this tutor
- 50-minute Conversation - planned or freestyle Do you need to practice speaking freely about a certain topic? Or perhaps you just want to hang out and have a chat? Then this lesson is for you!
- Short and Sweet English Time! Let's have a short and relaxing conversation. We can plan to talk about something specific, or we can talk naturally, about our daily lives. It's your choice!
- 80 minute Conversation Let's take our time and relax with a cup of tea.
- Reading the News with Nicolle Let's study English using news articles from around the world!
- 30 minute Conversation Haven't got 50 minutes to spare, but 15 minutes is too short? Then this lesson is for you! Let's have a cup of tea or coffee and relax together.
- Fun with Photos! Let's look at some photos - your photos, or mine, and describe what we see!
- Lesson 1: Self-Introduction! For new students: Let's introduce ourselves with a relaxed and friendly chat! We can talk about your needs and goals in learning English! Receive a coupon for 25% off your next lesson when you sign up for this lesson! This lesson may only be taken one tim
Feedback from students
She always correct my awkward English with Skype message board. Her talk is so fun. that's why I like her lesson.