20 mins EVERYDAY (5 days a week)
Short and sweet, let's meet everyday to keep the learning going and the motivation high. Practice, practice, practice...
Learn a little every day... buy 5 lessons for 2500p!
I will cater the lesson to your needs, and it will be different each day.
Monday - Introduce new grammar and vocabulary
Tuesday- Reading comprehension
Wednesday - Conversation
Thursday - Writing
Friday - Listening Questions & Answers
Your English will improve quickly and you will only spend 20mins a day practicing.
I will send any materials we are going to use through both skype and cafetalk.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- 20 mins EVERYDAY (5 days a week) Short and sweet, let's meet everyday to keep the learning going and the motivation high. Practice, practice, practice...
- Lunch-time CHAT Practice your conversation skills, chatting about various interesting topics during your lunch break.
- Text Chat Have a conversation without the pressure of speaking, use text chat!
- This ones for the KIDS! Fun, full immersion lessons for kids aged 2 and up, using songs, story books, pictures and much more...
- New Beginnings Start here! An easy introduction to English. Great for absolute beginner's, those wanting to refresh their skills and children.
- Next Step -Intermediate lessons Have you mastered the basics? Then this is the next step for you! A fun, engaging and individualised course of speaking, listening, grammar, reading, writing and much more....
- Tiny tots (under 5s) For the teeny tiny people beginning their language learning journey. Songs, Puppets, books, smiles and laughs....ideal for under 5s
- The art of conversation Let’s tittle-tattle, chatter, relax and have a conversation with me.
- Proofreading For longer documents up to 1000 words.
- Proofreading - Quick Fix Grammar check and sentence corrections for SHORT messages
Feedback from students
It was a good and exciting lesson. I would like to book her lesson again.
Thank you teacher Cathy:) I will take your lesson soon!
I enjoyed the lesson very much.
I regret that I couldn't understand what Cathy said well and my English was not so good. I have to make sentences correctly and speak calmly. But I enjoyed her lesson. I look forward to the rest of the lessons next week.
It was an exciting lesson because I had to talk something about the picture. It took time to answer her questions. But it was so fun that I tried to answer them quickly.