20 mins EVERYDAY (5 days a week)
Short and sweet, let's meet everyday to keep the learning going and the motivation high. Practice, practice, practice...
Learn a little every day... buy 5 lessons for 2500p!
I will cater the lesson to your needs, and it will be different each day.
Monday - Introduce new grammar and vocabulary
Tuesday- Reading comprehension
Wednesday - Conversation
Thursday - Writing
Friday - Listening Questions & Answers
Your English will improve quickly and you will only spend 20mins a day practicing.
I will send any materials we are going to use through both skype and cafetalk.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- 20 mins EVERYDAY (5 days a week) Short and sweet, let's meet everyday to keep the learning going and the motivation high. Practice, practice, practice...
- Next Step -Intermediate lessons Have you mastered the basics? Then this is the next step for you! A fun, engaging and individualised course of speaking, listening, grammar, reading, writing and much more....
- This ones for the KIDS! Fun, full immersion lessons for kids aged 2 and up, using songs, story books, pictures and much more...
- The art of conversation Let’s tittle-tattle, chatter, relax and have a conversation with me.
- New Beginnings Start here! An easy introduction to English. Great for absolute beginner's, those wanting to refresh their skills and children.
- Text Chat Have a conversation without the pressure of speaking, use text chat!
- Tiny tots (under 5s) For the teeny tiny people beginning their language learning journey. Songs, Puppets, books, smiles and laughs....ideal for under 5s
- Lunch-time CHAT Practice your conversation skills, chatting about various interesting topics during your lunch break.
- Proofreading For longer documents up to 1000 words.
- Proofreading - Quick Fix Grammar check and sentence corrections for SHORT messages
Feedback from students
My daughter likes your lesson very much. She prepares for the lesson with the material you sent and which helps her to understand the lesson. You inspired her to like English. Thank you.
I always enjoy Cathy's lesson. She's patient with me when I can't make myself understood. I'm looking forward to taking the lesson.