20 mins EVERYDAY (5 days a week)
Short and sweet, let's meet everyday to keep the learning going and the motivation high. Practice, practice, practice...
Learn a little every day... buy 5 lessons for 4000p!
We can tailor a plan to exactly what you want and need to reach your goals.
If you would like a little taste of everything
Lesson 1 - Introduce new grammar and vocabulary
Lesson 2- Reading comprehension
Lesson 3 - L
istening Questions & Answers
Lesson 4 - Writing
Lesson 5 - Conversation
We could have a casual conversation each day. We can chat about life, work, family, travel, different cultures and all things interesting.
We can spend the 20 min lesson completing practice test scenarios for you to ace your English exam with confidence.
Whatever course you choose, your English will improve quickly and you will only spend 20mins a day practicing.
Note: The lessons are valid for 14 days and can be used on any day during that time.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- This ones for the KIDS! Fun, full immersion lessons for kids aged 2 and up, using songs, story books, pictures and much more...
- 20 mins EVERYDAY (5 days a week) Short and sweet, let's meet everyday to keep the learning going and the motivation high. Practice, practice, practice...
- New Beginnings Start here! An easy introduction to English. Great for absolute beginner's, those wanting to refresh their skills and children.
- Lunch-time CHAT Practice your conversation skills, chatting about various interesting topics during your lunch break.
- Tiny tots (under 5s) For the teeny tiny people beginning their language learning journey. Songs, Puppets, books, smiles and laughs....ideal for under 5s
- Proofreading For longer documents up to 1000 words.
- Text Chat Have a conversation without the pressure of speaking, use text chat!
- Next Step -Intermediate lessons Have you mastered the basics? Then this is the next step for you! A fun, engaging and individualised course of speaking, listening, grammar, reading, writing and much more....
- The art of conversation Let’s tittle-tattle, chatter, relax and have a conversation with me.
- Proofreading - Quick Fix Grammar check and sentence corrections for SHORT messages
Feedback from students
It was a good and exciting lesson. I would like to book her lesson again.
Thank you teacher Cathy:) I will take your lesson soon!
I enjoyed the lesson very much.
I regret that I couldn't understand what Cathy said well and my English was not so good. I have to make sentences correctly and speak calmly. But I enjoyed her lesson. I look forward to the rest of the lessons next week.
It was an exciting lesson because I had to talk something about the picture. It took time to answer her questions. But it was so fun that I tried to answer them quickly.