Lesson 1: Self-Introduction!
For new students: Let's introduce ourselves with a relaxed and friendly chat! We can talk about your needs and goals in learning English! Receive a coupon for 25% off your next lesson when you sign up for this lesson! This lesson may only be taken one tim
This is not a regular lesson. It is a friendly meeting and level check; for elementary, intermediate, and advanced learners
*Each student can take this lesson 1 time only.
*If you take this lesson, I will send you a coupon for 25% off your next lesson*
The goals of this lesson are:
1. For you to have the chance to meet me before you decide on a regular lesson, and
2. For me to understand what level you are at, and what you are needing and wanting from an English lesson.
I would like to ensure my regular lessons are helpful for you, so I will ask you questions like these:
A. Why are you learning and practicing English?
---->where do you/will you need to use English?
---->when do you/will you need to use English?
---->with whom do you/will you speak English?
---->what do you like about English?
---->what don't you like about English?
B. What kind of lessons do you prefer?
---->what English-language media do you enjoy
reading, watching, or listening to?
---->what materials do you use, or have you used
to study English?
C. Besides English, what are your interests and
Lessons offered by this tutor
- 30 minute Conversation Haven't got 50 minutes to spare, but 15 minutes is too short? Then this lesson is for you! Let's have a cup of tea or coffee and relax together.
- 80 minute Conversation Let's take our time and relax with a cup of tea.
- Short and Sweet English Time! Let's have a short and relaxing conversation. We can plan to talk about something specific, or we can talk naturally, about our daily lives. It's your choice!
- 50-minute Conversation - planned or freestyle Do you need to practice speaking freely about a certain topic? Or perhaps you just want to hang out and have a chat? Then this lesson is for you!
- Fun with Photos! Let's look at some photos - your photos, or mine, and describe what we see!
- Reading the News with Nicolle Let's study English using news articles from around the world!
- Lesson 1: Self-Introduction! For new students: Let's introduce ourselves with a relaxed and friendly chat! We can talk about your needs and goals in learning English! Receive a coupon for 25% off your next lesson when you sign up for this lesson! This lesson may only be taken one tim
Feedback from students
老師很溫柔、有耐性，也會幫學員更正口說內容。 The teacher is very gentle, patient. She also corrected the errors I made when I spoke.
Nicolle is friendly and supportive. I really enjoyed our first lesson.
中学生の子供が初めてレッスンをしてもらいました。 とても物腰の優しい先生で、リラックスした雰囲気で進めていただきました。 時差の関係で先生とのスケジュールが合わせづらいですが、それでも「この先生にお願いしたい！」と親子共々思うので、子供には少し早起きをして頑張ってもらいたいと思っています。