Detailed Lesson Review
Detailed lesson review for a lesson of your choice
Detailed review for a lesson of your choice.
I can provide the following for review: (may vary depending on the lesson type)
- Vocabulary lists
- Lists of pronunciation errors
- Picture descriptions
- Video summaries
When booking lesson review, please clearly state the name and date (your local time is okay) of the lesson you would like reviewed. Please make sure to request lesson review before the actual lesson. It would also help if you could let me know what kind of feedback you find the most helpful.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- 25 Minute Class Lesson Pack (10 Lessons) Save on 25 minute classes!
- Free Talk in English Lesson Pack (10 Lessons) Save on Free Talk in English lessons (25 minute)
- TED Talks Lesson (No feedback) Learn English through fun and educational TED Talks!
- Kids Lesson Pack (10 Lessons) Save on kids classes!
- Quick Lesson for Busy People (No feedback) Would you like to learn English but are starved for time?
- Describing Pictures for Kids! (No feedback) Learn with colourful and fun photos!
- Textbook English for Beginners (No feedback) Learn from an enjoyable textbook and get a strong English foundation!
- Course Counselling Session A chance to get to know your new tutor and ask any questions you may have about my lessons!
- Extended Free Talk Lesson Pack (5 Lessons) Save on the Extended Free Talk lesson!
- Free Talk in English (No feedback) Let's enjoy having a fun free talk in English♪
- Detailed Lesson Review Detailed lesson review for a lesson of your choice
- Rhys Sensei's Super Fun Kodomo Eikaiwa! (3~8 years old) (No feedback) Learn English through stories, songs and colours!
- Learn to Play Chess From the Basics! (No feedback) Have you ever wanted to learn chess or brush up your skills?
- Toughen up Your English with Phrasal Verbs! (No feedback) Break out of your English shell and learn some phrasal verbs!
- Reading Short Stories for Kids! (6~11 years old) (No Feedback) Learn through fun and interesting stories!
- Learn English with BBC News (No feedback) Learn English through the BBC's online newspaper or online videos
- Practice Your English Through Describing Pictures! (No feedback) Improve your descriptive abilities!
- Transcribe Short Clips Can you catch what's being said?
- 25 Minute Version of 50 Any Minute Class (No feedback) Shorter version of any 50 minute class (No feedback)
- Extended Free Talk in English (No feedback) Let's free talk about anything~
- Listening Comprehension (No Feedback) Improve your listening through short dialogues!
- 50 Minute Class Lesson Pack (5 lessons) Save on 50 minute lessons!
- English Role Play Lesson for Beginners (No feedback) Improve your spoken English through simple dialogues
- Grammar in Use (Beginner/Intermediate) (No Feedback) Brush up your grammar with the popular "Grammar in Use" series from Cambridge
Feedback from students
Thank you for your feedback. It was very useful as usual!
Thank you for your feedback! It was very useful as usual.
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for useful feedbacks! I have request about a feedback. When you write corrections, I would like you to write sentences like that. ex.) I didn’t afraid about → I wasn’t afraid of Writing a correct sentence under a wrong sentence is easyer to recognize where is wrong. It is not necessary but it will be more helpful if you can do that.