Master Business English!
This course is perhaps the best course there is on the internet for those who want to build a powerful business vocabulary. I know that this is a bold statement, but it's the feedback I have received from executives at top international companies around the world.
There are 2 reasons that stand out:
1) The content is based on cutting edge business articles that are financially sophisticated and compelling. So we're not "chit-chatting" about generic business ideas from a decade ago. We're discussing REAL BUISNESS ISSUES TODAY!
2) Because I've been involved in selling multi-million dollar deals over 40 years, I know all the business jargon and have had to use it constantly to close deals. In the end, it's not about memorizing idioms that matters. It's about knowing how to use them effectively. That's what this course will teach you!
The bottom line
To be truly fluent in business, it's absolutely essential that you know business idioms! Why? Too often, brilliant students find themselves in meetings or international conferences and don't know what people are talking about.
That's embarrassing! Worse! It makes you a very weak player at the table. That's not good! If you want to truly succeed in business internationally, you've got to master this stuff!
"As an executive at Price Waterhouse Coopers, the Company pays for all my English lessons. I've studied with many top schools, including Berlitz, and the truth is that your lessons are the best."
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Advanced English Group Lesson Pack for Accelerated Learning
- Casual English Group Lesson Pack for those who want to progress at a relaxed pace.
- Strategy Session Identify the right Strategy & Achieve your goals!
- GlobeTrotter Group For Globetrotters with irregular schedules
- World Business Master Business English!
- Professional Evaluation Achieve Maximum Fluency: Know your goals, strengths and weaknesses!
- Ultimate English Expression Build confidence fast! An accelerated program for professionals.
- Let's Talk History Learn History and English at the same time!
- Let's Talk Economics Economic Factors that Rule your life!
- Master English Expression Express beautiful, sophisticated, colorful & compelling English!
- Let's Talk Science Scientific Mysteries Unraveled!
- Geopolitical Insights What really makes the world tick!
- Bloomberg Now Discus advanced business topics!
- The Imagine Course Imagination: the Key to Expression!
- Achieve Fluent Conversation Discover "natural" English!
- Let's Talk Today Deepening Awareness of Today's Issues
- Financial Modeling Powerful Financial Models that get deals closed
- Let's Talk Philosophy Discuss philosophy, East & West!
- Business Strategy Deal Structure, Product positioning & Effective Agreements
- Enduring English Group Lesson Pack for those who want to master Unbelievable English.
- Master Business Communication Emails, Resumes, Proposals, Presentations... Get it right!
- Let's Talk Yoga Discover the ancient science of yoga!
- Let's Talk Art The inquiry that is art!
- Let's Rock & Roll The amazing history of rock & roll.
- Professional English Group Lesson Pack for Business Professionals
- Groovy Intro Pack Jump starting rapid progress
- Extreme English Gold Accelerated English for corporate executives
- Extreme English Silver Accelerated English for corporate executives
Feedback from students
Although the business talk was a little bit difficult for me, Brian explained every sentences and vocabularies that I didn't know. His explanation is very clear and easy to understand.
I feel sorry that I never sent a feedback to your lessons, as I was (and still am) so confused with Cafe Talk's interface, but I am always very thankful your lessons and kind support. Actually, I am already quite satisfied what we are doing, but you are always trying to improve further. I really admire your professionalism. My English still needs a lot of improvement. You encourage me a lot. Thank you so much. ブライアンはとてもプロフェッショナルな講師だと思います。同じ金額でより良い成果が得られるように常に考えてくださる先生です。自分はつい、自分の使える範囲の英語で済まそうとしてしまうことがままありますが、より複雑な事柄や感情を話してみようという気持ちにしてくださいます。(In Japanese: Brian is very professional. He always tries to make the most of what I paid for his lessons. I tend to stick to simpler expressions / phrases that I can use (rather than expressing true feelings or describing complex things), but he encourages me to try speaking more complex content. )
My computer should have had some trouble as it is so old. Thank you, Brian. I enjoyed the first trial class. I would like to book your evaluation class soon!