Quick Improvement (90 mins)
Improve your speaking, reading, pronunciation & vocabulary range whilst helping you to quickly speed up your english thought process.
This is an orignal lesson that I have designed specifically to help my students to quickly improve all aspects of their English.
This lesson is a mixture of:
- reading comprehension & pronunciation*
- picture descriptions**
- general conversation***
*You will read aloud a carefully selected & prepared article, we will then discuss all pronunciation issues and vocabulary that you are uncertain of. After, we will work through some true or false comprehension questions followed by a synonym match.
**I will provide with a selection of pictures for you to describe in as much detail as possible. Whilst you speak, I will write down all that you say word for word. We will then discuss ways to improve your sentence structure and natural fluency.
***Having heard you read and describe pictures, I will be able to know exactly where we can improve your fluency. During this part of the lesson we target those specific areas ensuring very fast and positive progress.
I hope to be able to help you to quickly improve your english soon.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Let's Talk (50 min) Work on your vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, and using more natural English, simply by talking about anything you like!
- Trial Lesson Unsure what lesson to choose? Then let's have a chat to help you decide!
- Say what you see! (60 mins) Do you have trouble expressing yourself in English? Would you like to speed up your English thought process? If you answered 'yes' to either of these questions, then this is the perfect lesson for you!
- Quick Improvement (90 mins) Improve your speaking, reading, pronunciation & vocabulary range whilst helping you to quickly speed up your english thought process.
- Say what you see! (30 mins) The perfect lesson for those of you with limited time and who have trouble expressing themselves in English!
- Let's read: You decide! Work with an expert in Literature and Creative Writing reading anything that you like or have a passion for!
- Learn with 'Breaking News English' A professional and fun structured lesson where you will practice reading, speaking and comprehension.
- Let's Talk (30 mins) Work on your vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, and using more natural English, simply by talking about anything you like!
- Let's Talk (40 mins) Work on your vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, and using more natural English, simply by talking about anything you like!
- Say what you see! (20 mins) The perfect lesson for those with limited time who have trouble expressing themselves in English!
- Let's talk about the news! Whether you want to perfect your pronunciation, improve your vocabulary or maybe just have a chat about what's going on in the world, this lesson is for you!
- Travel English Start preparing for your upcoming working holiday adventure, your study trip to America, your big round the world backpacking trip or even your next business trip to London!
Feedback from students
It's a wonderfur and useful lesson for me as usual Michael-sensei , he always choose and show an interest article as a lesson material , then I could study plesantly. I would be more happy if you will send me a feed back of last lesson as usual... Thank you and see you Kimiko
I appreciate Michael-sensei to offer me such a wonderful lesson always My learning motivation of English is going up thanks to the lesson of Michael-sensei He is a great teacher!
This lesson is always very useful for me .Michael-sensei is enthusiatic teacher to have my English skill more improving . Then he gives me accurate advice on the spot and He has me think about my mistake. Thanks of it I really feel my English is better than I used to. Kimiko
It was useful lesson for me. He , Michel-sensei , always encourage me with praise , then I can get enthusiastic . From now on I want to try to study hard so I come up to his expectations . Kimiko
It was always useful lesson for me, thanks of the lesson what is offered Michael-sensei, I could keep my learning motivation higher anytime. I really want to continue the lesson from now on for my progress . Kimiko