Achieve Maximum Fluency: Know your goals, strengths and weaknesses!
The money you spend on Cafetalk will be either productive or unproductive. In my 4 years of teaching online, I've found that students who make the most progress HAVE A PLAN!
So this lesson is where all my top students begin. It's a lesson we only do once. It's purpose?
- To evaluate your current level of English mastery so I have a clear picture of how I can help you achieve your goals;
- To give you a deeper insight into the unique methodology I have developed over 4 years; and
- To create "the plan"... in other words explore which courses will be the most insteresting, productive and fun.
The lesson, then, is about 75 minutes, broken down as follows:
Step 1: Discuss goals. Time: 15 minutes
Step 2: Two Quizzes: Time 60 minutes
In addition to the above, I will prepare a 4 page written report that summarizes everything we discussed. It will identify strengths, weaknesses, and what we need to work on. It will also propose a series of lessons to get started.
If this lesson interests you, please DO NOT purchase it outright (unless you are absolutely convinced this is for you). All of my lessons have a free trial. Sign up for one of those.
It will give you a much better idea of how I work and whether this is the right thing for you or not.
I look forward to meeting you.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Let's Talk History Learn History and English at the same time!
- Advanced English Group Lesson Pack for Accelerated Learning
- Geopolitical Insights What really makes the world tick!
- Ultimate English Expression Build confidence fast! An accelerated program for professionals.
- Master English Expression Express beautiful, sophisticated, colorful & compelling English!
- Strategy Session Identify the right Strategy & Achieve your goals!
- Business Strategy Deal Structure, Product positioning & Effective Agreements
- Casual English Group Lesson Pack for those who want to progress at a relaxed pace.
- Bloomberg Now Discus advanced business topics!
- Professional Evaluation Achieve Maximum Fluency: Know your goals, strengths and weaknesses!
- The Imagine Course Imagination: the Key to Expression!
- Achieve Fluent Conversation Discover "natural" English!
- World Business Master Business English!
- Enduring English Group Lesson Pack for those who want to master Unbelievable English.
- Let's Talk Philosophy Discuss philosophy, East & West!
- Master Business Communication Emails, Resumes, Proposals, Presentations... Get it right!
- Let's Talk Yoga Discover the ancient science of yoga!
- Let's Talk Art The inquiry that is art!
- Let's Rock & Roll The amazing history of rock & roll.
- Let's Talk Economics Economic Factors that Rule your life!
- Let's Talk Science Scientific Mysteries Unraveled!
- Financial Modeling Powerful Financial Models that get deals closed
- Let's Talk Today Deepening Awareness of Today's Issues
- Professional English Group Lesson Pack for Business Professionals
- Extreme English Gold Accelerated English for corporate executives
- Extreme English Silver Accelerated English for corporate executives
Feedback from students
Thank you for the great lesson. I really enjoyed your class. I learned important idioms and sophisticated expressions. In addition, it was a good chance to improve lisning and speaking skills as well. I'm looking forward to the next lesson. Thank you.
Brian is a real professional English teacher. His evaluation is very insightful and helpful.
In this evaluation lesson, he evaluated my English in a very detailed way. And he not only evaluated, but also proposed a customized lesson plan for me. I have difficulty understanding native speakers's English in daily life. I think I can solve many of grammar questions in an English TEST, but I can't use them well in real conversations. In such a case, it's difficult to know how to study English more because when I read the explanations of grammar, I'll probably have already known them. Brian knows the problems very well and he proposed the lessons that seem to help me a lot in that regard. That's why I think I will try to take Brian's lessons hoping that I can feel my progress with his lessons. His way of making a lesson plan for a student seems to help many students who feel stuck in learning REAL English. Hoping to get a feeling of my progress in English, I will try his lessons.
I highly recommend Brian's evaluation. A great opportunity to find out your current level and what need to be focused to improve. Looking forward to booking more lessons with him.