Legal Themes and Cases - A Discussion Course
Discussions based on articles from the National Law Review as well as other Law Journals
*a customized course for a specific student-client
These discussions will be based on articles from the National Law Review and shall encompass legal topics and cases in areas such as financial litigation, labor disputes, mergers, etc.
It aims to encourage the speaker to tackle issues in the legal field, while learning functional vocabulary in context. As always, advice and suggestions on grammar, syntax, and diction will be provided.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- USMLE STEP 2 CS Cases/Patient Encounters Practice Role-plays for doctors, in preparation for patient encounters in the USMLE Step 2 CS
- By Special Request special requests: MBA mock interview, poster presentation, academic English, English for business meetings
- Collocations-In-Use (Intermediate) Increase fluency, sound more natural, know your idioms and phrasal verbs. Take it a step further and know collocations.
- IELTS Speaking Module Practice Prepare for the IELTS speaking module, hone your skills for the interview
- Free-form Conversations (Chat in English) Talk about anything under the sun :)
- ENGLISH-IN-THE-NEWS (video+reading+discussion) This course integrates speaking, listening, & reading exercises to maximize learning.
- Reel English (TV) Watch and Learn.
- Legal Themes and Cases - A Discussion Course Discussions based on articles from the National Law Review as well as other Law Journals
- 50-minute Free-form Conversations (Chat in English) Talk about anything under the sun, and I'll guide you with tips and corrections.
- Customized Lessons for TKMD Customized for a specific student-client
- English for Nurses (Patient Scenarios: Encounters and Interviews) a customized course of lessons
- Customized Session for TK-san customized for a specific student-client
- Phrasal Verbs in Use (Advanced) for Upper Intermediate to Advanced Levels
- Phrasal Verbs in Use (Intermediate) for Lower Intermediate to Intermediate Levels
Feedback from students
The materials are very sufficient. I learned a lot from Maria. Thank you. ^^
Interesting!! I love this course. :)
The teacher is very excellent and the course is very interesting too.
The lesson is very useful. The issue that the teacher chooses for me all interesting and professional. I enjoyed the course a lot. Thank you. :)