Rhys Sensei's Super Fun Kodomo Eikaiwa! (3~8 years old) (No feedback)
Learn English through stories, songs and colours!
*I do not provide feedback for this lesson (including trials); students who would like feedback should purchase it separately.*
This is a children's English class for 3~8 year olds. We will use flashcards, songs, worksheets, and stories in our lesson. The goal of this lesson is to make English learning fun!
**Before booking a lesson please read and follow the following:
- Before reserving your first lesson, please take a course counselling session (https://cafetalk.com/lessons/detail/?id=24639&lang=en). I will use this time to show you the various class materials we will use. The child does not need to be present for the counselling session.
- I will conduct the course in English; however, I may use Japanese from time to time especially with those children who haven't much exposure to English. Having a class purely in English can be intimidating and exceedingly challenging for some children. My goal is to create a relaxed atmosphere.
Colours, numbers 1-10, parts of the body, fruit, shapes, animals, emotions, weather, vegetables, clothes, "can" - for ability, directions, likes and dislikes, days of the week, months, seasons, pets, describing people, describing things, telling time, morning routines, subject pronouns, sports, adverbs, transport, jobs, health and sickness, prepostions of location, present continuous, past tense and more!
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Grammar in Use (Beginner/Intermediate) (No Feedback) Brush up your grammar with the popular "Grammar in Use" series from Cambridge
- Detailed Lesson Review Detailed lesson review for a lesson of your choice
- Toughen up Your English with Phrasal Verbs! (No feedback) Break out of your English shell and learn some phrasal verbs!
- Course Counselling Session A chance to get to know your new tutor and ask any questions you may have about my lessons!
- Learn to Play Chess From the Basics! (No feedback) Have you ever wanted to learn chess or brush up your skills?
- Reading Short Stories for Kids! (6~11 years old) (No Feedback) Learn through fun and interesting stories!
- 50 Minute Class Lesson Pack (5 lessons) Save on 50 minute lessons!
- Kids Lesson Pack (10 Lessons) Save on kids classes!
- Free Talk in English Lesson Pack (10 Lessons) Save on Free Talk in English lessons (25 minute)
- Free Talk in English (No feedback) Let's enjoy having a fun free talk in English♪
- 25 Minute Class Lesson Pack (10 Lessons) Save on 25 minute classes!
- Describing Pictures for Kids! (No feedback) Learn with colourful and fun photos!
- Learn English with BBC News (No feedback) Learn English through the BBC's online newspaper or online videos
- Rhys Sensei's Super Fun Kodomo Eikaiwa! (3~8 years old) (No feedback) Learn English through stories, songs and colours!
- English Role Play Lesson for Beginners (No feedback) Improve your spoken English through simple dialogues
- Quick Lesson for Busy People (No feedback) Would you like to learn English but are starved for time?
- Textbook English for Beginners (No feedback) Learn from an enjoyable textbook and get a strong English foundation!
- Practice Your English Through Describing Pictures! (No feedback) Improve your descriptive abilities!
- Extended Free Talk in English (No feedback) Let's free talk about anything~
- 25 Minute Version of 50 Any Minute Class (No feedback) Shorter version of any 50 minute class (No feedback)
- TED Talks Lesson (No feedback) Learn English through fun and educational TED Talks!
- Transcribe Short Clips Can you catch what's being said?
- Extended Free Talk Lesson Pack (5 Lessons) Save on the Extended Free Talk lesson!
- Listening Comprehension (No Feedback) Improve your listening through short dialogues!
Feedback from students
My daughter has taken his lesion for 2 years. He still consider proper material for her. She is now 6 years old, so sometime she is not in the mood for the lesson. Bus Mr. Rhys always has patient and change her mood. I'm really appreciate it.
He is very kind and patient. My son likes Rhys - Sensei very much. He is looking forward to next lesson.