Quick Lesson for Busy People (No feedback)
Would you like to learn English but are starved for time?
*I do not provide feedback for this lesson; students who would like feedback should purchase it separately.*
This lesson is for busy people who would like to improve their conversation skill but are too busy for a typical longer lesson.
The content of the lesson is whatever you would like! When can free talk, discuss news and current events, talk about history, culture or anything! Please let me know you goals and interests so I can plan appropriately for our class.
Appropriate for all levels
Lessons offered by this tutor
- 25 Minute Class Lesson Pack (10 Lessons) Save on 25 minute classes!
- Kids Lesson Pack (10 Lessons) Save on kids classes!
- 50 Minute Class Lesson Pack (5 lessons) Save on 50 minute lessons!
- Detailed Lesson Review Detailed lesson review for a lesson of your choice
- Free Talk in English Lesson Pack (10 Lessons) Save on Free Talk in English lessons (25 minute)
- Free Talk in English (No feedback) Let's enjoy having a fun free talk in English♪
- Describing Pictures for Kids! (No feedback) Learn with colourful and fun photos!
- Learn to Play Chess From the Basics! (No feedback) Have you ever wanted to learn chess or brush up your skills?
- Rhys Sensei's Super Fun Kodomo Eikaiwa! (3~8 years old) (No feedback) Learn English through stories, songs and colours!
- Textbook English for Beginners (No feedback) Learn from an enjoyable textbook and get a strong English foundation!
- Reading Short Stories for Kids! (6~11 years old) (No Feedback) Learn through fun and interesting stories!
- Learn English with BBC News (No feedback) Learn English through the BBC's online newspaper or online videos
- 25 Minute Version of 50 Any Minute Class (No feedback) Shorter version of any 50 minute class (No feedback)
- Grammar in Use (Beginner/Intermediate) (No Feedback) Brush up your grammar with the popular "Grammar in Use" series from Cambridge
- Quick Lesson for Busy People (No feedback) Would you like to learn English but are starved for time?
- Extended Free Talk in English (No feedback) Let's free talk about anything~
- Toughen up Your English with Phrasal Verbs! (No feedback) Break out of your English shell and learn some phrasal verbs!
- TED Talks Lesson (No feedback) Learn English through fun and educational TED Talks!
- Practice Your English Through Describing Pictures! (No feedback) Improve your descriptive abilities!
- English Role Play Lesson for Beginners (No feedback) Improve your spoken English through simple dialogues
- Course Counselling Session A chance to get to know your new tutor and ask any questions you may have about my lessons!
- Transcribe Short Clips Can you catch what's being said?
- Listening Comprehension (No Feedback) Improve your listening through short dialogues!
- Extended Free Talk Lesson Pack (5 Lessons) Save on the Extended Free Talk lesson!
Feedback from students
My daughter always enjoys talking with Rhys. She talks with him about what she likes. She seems to have a lot of fun like she was talking with her friends.
My daughter always enjoys talking with Rhys!