English Role Play Lesson for Beginners (No feedback)
Improve your spoken English through simple dialogues
*I do not provide feedback for this lesson (including trials); students who would like feedback should purchase it separately.*
A lesson for beginners who would like to improve their spoken English through simple dialogues.
We will practice several short role play situations together. Some possible role play situations:
-Checking in to a hotel
-Reporting a problem with the hotel room washroom
-Making a reservation at a restaurant
-Calling 911 to deal with a medical emergency
-Reporting lost goods to the police station
I will send you a several dialogue theme and key vocabulary before the lesson; you can use them to prepare as you would like.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Describing Pictures for Kids! (No feedback) Learn with colourful and fun photos!
- Kids Lesson Pack (10 Lessons) Save on kids classes!
- Reading Short Stories for Kids! (6~11 years old) (No Feedback) Learn through fun and interesting stories!
- Detailed Lesson Review Detailed lesson review for a lesson of your choice
- Practice Your English Through Describing Pictures! (No feedback) Improve your descriptive abilities!
- 25 Minute Class Lesson Pack (10 Lessons) Save on 25 minute classes!
- Learn to Play Chess From the Basics! (No feedback) Have you ever wanted to learn chess or brush up your skills?
- Toughen up Your English with Phrasal Verbs! (No feedback) Break out of your English shell and learn some phrasal verbs!
- Free Talk in English Lesson Pack (10 Lessons) Save on Free Talk in English lessons (25 minute)
- 50 Minute Class Lesson Pack (5 lessons) Save on 50 minute lessons!
- Rhys Sensei's Super Fun Kodomo Eikaiwa! (3~8 years old) (No feedback) Learn English through stories, songs and colours!
- 25 Minute Version of 50 Any Minute Class (No feedback) Shorter version of any 50 minute class (No feedback)
- English Role Play Lesson for Beginners (No feedback) Improve your spoken English through simple dialogues
- Learn English with BBC News (No feedback) Learn English through the BBC's online newspaper or online videos
- Course Counselling Session A chance to get to know your new tutor and ask any questions you may have about my lessons!
- Quick Lesson for Busy People (No feedback) Would you like to learn English but are starved for time?
- Free Talk in English (No feedback) Let's enjoy having a fun free talk in English♪
- TED Talks Lesson (No feedback) Learn English through fun and educational TED Talks!
- Extended Free Talk in English (No feedback) Let's free talk about anything~
- Textbook English for Beginners (No feedback) Learn from an enjoyable textbook and get a strong English foundation!
- Transcribe Short Clips Can you catch what's being said?
- Extended Free Talk Lesson Pack (5 Lessons) Save on the Extended Free Talk lesson!
- Listening Comprehension (No Feedback) Improve your listening through short dialogues!
- Grammar in Use (Beginner/Intermediate) (No Feedback) Brush up your grammar with the popular "Grammar in Use" series from Cambridge
Feedback from students
Thank you for waiting when I couldn’t find my word. I was able to relax while taking the lesson. I want to take another lesson too!!
Thank you for your detailed lesson.I enjoyed your lesson very much. I could study grammar and pronunciation. I'm looking forward to my daugher's lesson too!!
It's really a great lesson. Rhys was very kind and patient with any questions. In this lesson, I have many chances to speak English. I'd like to take more lessons through this good experience.
今日は初めてロールプレイレッスンを受けました。 いつもとはまた違った楽しさがあり、受けて良かったです。 また次回も違ったシチュエーションでの会話をしてみたいと思います。