Practice Your English Through Describing Pictures! (No feedback)
Improve your descriptive abilities!
*I do not provide feedback for this lesson (including trials); students who would like feedback should purchase it separately.*
This lesson will help you improve your descriptive abilities in English!
I will present you with a series of photos and have you describe them to me one by one. I will have you tell me about what you see in the photo, being as descriptive as possible. I will then help you by making any corrections or suggestions if necessary.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Toughen up Your English with Phrasal Verbs! (No feedback) Break out of your English shell and learn some phrasal verbs!
- Practice Your English Through Describing Pictures! (No feedback) Improve your descriptive abilities!
- Extended Free Talk in English (No feedback) Let's free talk about anything~
- Quick Lesson for Busy People (No feedback) Would you like to learn English but are starved for time?
- Learn English with BBC News (No feedback) Learn English through the BBC's online newspaper or online videos
- 25 Minute Class Lesson Pack (10 Lessons) Save on 25 minute classes!
- Free Talk in English Lesson Pack (10 Lessons) Save on Free Talk in English lessons (25 minute)
- Kids Lesson Pack (10 Lessons) Save on kids classes!
- Describing Pictures for Kids! (No feedback) Learn with colourful and fun photos!
- Rhys Sensei's Super Fun Kodomo Eikaiwa! (3~8 years old) (No feedback) Learn English through stories, songs and colours!
- Learn to Play Chess From the Basics! (No feedback) Have you ever wanted to learn chess or brush up your skills?
- Course Counselling Session A chance to get to know your new tutor and ask any questions you may have about my lessons!
- Free Talk in English (No feedback) Let's enjoy having a fun free talk in English♪
- Textbook English for Beginners (No feedback) Learn from an enjoyable textbook and get a strong English foundation!
- Detailed Lesson Review Detailed lesson review for a lesson of your choice
- Reading Short Stories for Kids! (6~11 years old) (No Feedback) Learn through fun and interesting stories!
- 25 Minute Version of 50 Any Minute Class (No feedback) Shorter version of any 50 minute class (No feedback)
- Extended Free Talk Lesson Pack (5 Lessons) Save on the Extended Free Talk lesson!
- Listening Comprehension (No Feedback) Improve your listening through short dialogues!
- 50 Minute Class Lesson Pack (5 lessons) Save on 50 minute lessons!
- Transcribe Short Clips Can you catch what's being said?
- English Role Play Lesson for Beginners (No feedback) Improve your spoken English through simple dialogues
- TED Talks Lesson (No feedback) Learn English through fun and educational TED Talks!
- Grammar in Use (Beginner/Intermediate) (No Feedback) Brush up your grammar with the popular "Grammar in Use" series from Cambridge
Feedback from students
He is friendly and quite composed at the same time for his age. You don't need to worry about that he'll overwhelm you by talking too much. He is a good listener and will let you talk as much as possible. I'm pretty sure that you'll find him give you his knowledge and useful information generously. It's notable that he is so humble and tries to be fair. He never inflicts his opinions, methods, faith or anything like that on you. His such demeanor, as well as his dedication to his work, hasn't changed a whit since we first met some years ago. That's what makes him trustworthy.
初めてのレッスンでした。 質問にも迅速、丁寧に答えてくださいました。 日本語もわかる先生なので、こちらが英語では質問できないことも日本語で質問できて助かりました。 またレッスンをお願いしたいです。