Free Talk in English (No feedback)
Let's enjoy having a fun free talk in English♪
*I do not provide feedback for this lesson; students who would like feedback should purchase it separately.*
A 25 minute free talk in English~
We can talk about anything; music, langauge, movies, culture, anime or whatever you would like!
For students of any level.
Looking forward to talking with you!
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Free Talk in English (No feedback) Let's enjoy having a fun free talk in English♪
- 25 Minute Class Lesson Pack (10 Lessons) Save on 25 minute classes!
- Reading Short Stories for Kids! (6~11 years old) (No Feedback) Learn through fun and interesting stories!
- Practice Your English Through Describing Pictures! (No feedback) Improve your descriptive abilities!
- Learn English with BBC News (No feedback) Learn English through the BBC's online newspaper or online videos
- Toughen up Your English with Phrasal Verbs! (No feedback) Break out of your English shell and learn some phrasal verbs!
- Free Talk in English Lesson Pack (10 Lessons) Save on Free Talk in English lessons (25 minute)
- Quick Lesson for Busy People (No feedback) Would you like to learn English but are starved for time?
- 50 Minute Class Lesson Pack (5 lessons) Save on 50 minute lessons!
- Kids Lesson Pack (10 Lessons) Save on kids classes!
- Rhys Sensei's Super Fun Kodomo Eikaiwa! (3~8 years old) (No feedback) Learn English through stories, songs and colours!
- Describing Pictures for Kids! (No feedback) Learn with colourful and fun photos!
- Listening Comprehension (No Feedback) Improve your listening through short dialogues!
- Extended Free Talk in English (No feedback) Let's free talk about anything~
- Learn to Play Chess From the Basics! (No feedback) Have you ever wanted to learn chess or brush up your skills?
- Detailed Lesson Review Detailed lesson review for a lesson of your choice
- Textbook English for Beginners (No feedback) Learn from an enjoyable textbook and get a strong English foundation!
- Course Counselling Session A chance to get to know your new tutor and ask any questions you may have about my lessons!
- Transcribe Short Clips Can you catch what's being said?
- English Role Play Lesson for Beginners (No feedback) Improve your spoken English through simple dialogues
- Grammar in Use (Beginner/Intermediate) (No Feedback) Brush up your grammar with the popular "Grammar in Use" series from Cambridge
- TED Talks Lesson (No feedback) Learn English through fun and educational TED Talks!
- Extended Free Talk Lesson Pack (5 Lessons) Save on the Extended Free Talk lesson!
- 25 Minute Version of 50 Any Minute Class (No feedback) Shorter version of any 50 minute class (No feedback)
Feedback from students
He is a very nice teacher.He could listen to my story that was with my bad English.And taught me the correct sentence what I wanted to say.Talking with him was great time for me .I want to continue to having his lesson.
This was my first CafeTalk lesson so I was worried whether I can keep conversation. But I could have very fun conversation after all. Thank you!
Thanks for your feedback. I'm enjoyable talking with you again. take it easy and see you.
Satisfactory AS EVER. I find it quite impressive that he still remembered me after my two year's absence. That goes to show how attentive and conscientious he is toward his students, and I really appreciate that. He is so kind, so easy to talk to and most importantly, is really excel at breaking the ice; he's excellent at making students feel comfortable and willing to speak up. Although 25 minute turned out to be way too short to fill in what I have been doing during my two year's absence, it was so much fun to talk with him. Definitely willing to take his lesson again :)