Dream, dream, dream! if you won the lottery, what would you do?
In Spanish we have different types of conditionals, that is, real situations that express a consequence or a hypothetical situation that expresses something unreal, not possible, for example. In this lesson, we will go over the different types and practice with personal situations. If you are a beginner, we will practice one type only but if you are intermediate or advanced I am pretty sure there will be interesting topics to discuss using the three different types. If you take this lesson with me, you will learn faster!
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Conversation Para niveles intermedio y avanzado
- Conversation The basics for beginners in conversation in Spanish
- Reading the newspaper Improving specific skills using newspapers
- Going to the (super)market Can you go grocery shopping in Spanish?
- Descriptions This is great practice (ser-estar, adjectives) in describing: a central skill in speaking as well as in writing for intermediate and advanced students who want to work on their fluency.
- Going clothes shopping Improve your speaking skills by working with standard Spanish conversations
- Grammar:subjuctive The right lesson to ask all kinds of questions about the use of subjunctive.
- Grammar: past - imperfect Can you tell the difference?
- Spanish pronunciation A party of sounds: vowels and consonants; consonants and vowels
- Comparing and contrasting How different? Think about the food you like and you don't like, think about the reasons why, about music, cities, cars, etc
- Grammar: conditionals Dream, dream, dream! if you won the lottery, what would you do?