Ways to cook
We cook food in different ways like boiling, frying, steaming, etc. using fire or heat.
People use fire or heat to cook food like meat products, seafood and vegetables. There are many ways how we cook these foods. There are also many things we use to cook them and not necessarily directly over fire or heat. Let's talk about the different ways in cooking food and the reasons they should be cooked in those ways.
Reasons in adjusting the flames or heat are also important and also the appropriate time to cook them. Cooking vessels are also important because they are used for some recipes that needs to be cooked in a certain manner.
Cooking equipment like electric stove and oven, microwave and gas stoves are common in households. Many still use charcoal, coal or firewood like for barbecue and grilling because of the unique flavor that they can give.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- How to think in English - 4 Lesson pack Practice your English on your own
- How to think in English Thinking in your own language then translating it to English takes more time and will have some grammar defects.
- Acoustic/Classical Guitar Playing the classic guitar using basic chords
- English Conversations Talk about almost anything especially about those that you are interested in.
- No Skype Lesson - English document assistance Some articles, writings or documents need to be corrected or edited when translated to English from another language
- Work or Business English talk Lesson for those who like to chat about business or work.
- How to think in English - 8-Pack Lesson Practice your English on your own
- News articles Learn or practice English talking about news
- Ways to cook We cook food in different ways like boiling, frying, steaming, etc. using fire or heat.
- Learning English for Kids A cheerful lesson for kids
- Sports talk This lesson aims to talk about sports. How it improves physical and mental health.