Ways to cook
We cook food in different ways like boiling, frying, steaming, etc. using fire or heat.
People use fire or heat to cook food like meat products, seafood and vegetables. There are many ways how we cook these foods. There are also many things we use to cook them and not necessarily directly over fire or heat. Let's talk about the different ways in cooking food and the reasons they should be cooked in those ways.
Reasons in adjusting the flames or heat are also important and also the appropriate time to cook them. Cooking vessels are also important because they are used for some recipes that needs to be cooked in a certain manner.
Cooking equipment like electric stove and oven, microwave and gas stoves are common in households. Many still use charcoal, coal or firewood like for barbecue and grilling because of the unique flavor that they can give.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- How to think in English - Lesson Pack Practice your English on your own
- How to think in English Thinking in your own language then translating it to English takes more time and will have some grammar defects.
- Business or Work Chat Lesson for those who like to chat about business or work.
- Things to learn in English Different things to learn in English can be as many as the things we do and those that happen in everyday life.
- Ways to cook We cook food in different ways like boiling, frying, steaming, etc. using fire or heat.
- How's your English - Tell me about yourself Find out how well your English is doing by telling me about yourself
- Acoustic/Classical Guitar Playing the classic guitar using basic chords
- Daily Conversation Talk about almost anything especially about those that you are interested in.
- News articles Learn or practice English talking about news
- Why you do not understand some native English speakers Native English speaking people have their own accents, differences in pronunciation and speed in speaking them.
- Correction/Editing of works translated to English Some articles or writings need to be corrected or edited when translated to English from another language
- How to think in English - Basic pack Practice your English on your own
- Sports Activities Sporting activities improve physical and mental health.