Proofreading up to 500 words (No Skype)
For document up to 500 words
Have you written something in English and are worried that there might be mistakes? Do you have a letter, email, document or homework that you would like a native speaker to look over and proofread?
I can be that person. Please attach the document that you would like to have edited in the comment section of lesson time you ed (in a .doc or .docx file) and the total number of words in the document.
When ing the lesson, please the date in which the document is due for your lesson time.
I will check grammar, spelling, punctuation, as well as leave comments about the clarity of the text. I will send you a version of the document showing the corrections and comments. If you need a clean version without the changes shown as well, please let me know and I'll send you a copy of that version as well.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Learning US History through English Conversation From the American Revolution to Present
- Conversation & Vocabulary English Language Practice
- Learning US History through English Conversation From Jamestown to Present
- English Reading Practice (Extended) Let's practice your reading skills
- English Conversation & Vocabulary English Language Conversation
- Introduction and Conversation Getting to know one another through conversation.
- English Reading Practice Let's practice your reading skills!
- Proofreading up to 500 words (No Skype) For document up to 500 words
- English Reading Practice Let's practice your English reading skills aloud
- English Reading Practice (Extended) Let's Practice your Reading skills
- Proofreading up to 1000 Words (No Skype) For documents between 501 1000 words.
Feedback from students
Hello, Rose sensei. Thank you for your kind and fast proofreading. As I have commented on my message, I will review the points what you explained on your feedback. Again, thank you and see you soon.