Write a Diary in Japanese! (No Skype)
Write a DIARY in Japanese, a great habit!
Express yourself in writing!
Around 10 sentences of casual writing in Japanese would be great!
Please send me your writing.
Then I'll proofread it.
There will be no skype lesson.
You can learn vocabulary, expressinons, and sentence constructions through writing.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Learn Japanese Through the News (Advanced) Listening! Reading! Comprehension! Speaking!
- Fun Conversational Japanese Conversational Japanese
- Easy Japanese News (Intermediate) Think the news is difficult to understand? Don't worry! Start learning Japanese through the news with me!
- Look at Pictures and Talk About Them! Picture ＋ Discussion
- Easy Q&A Drills (Beginner) Basic Q&A drills for elementary level.
- Sentence Patterns for Beginners Practice with sentence patterns!
- 50 minute Free Talk Talk freely! It's worth trying!
- Challenge! Q&A Drills (Intermediate) Challenging Q&A drills for intermediate/advanced learners.
- Write a Diary in Japanese! (No Skype) Write a DIARY in Japanese, a great habit!
Feedback from students
Definitely a worthwhile lesson. I'm improving my writing skills, and Kayo-san always teaches me something new via her feedback.
Kayo-san is very patient, and very thorough. Besides correcting my diary, she always adds more new grammar and/or vocabulary in her comments.
I really enjoy writing diary entries. It's a good way to practice what I've learned, and to learn new grammar and phrases from the corrected entry.
フィードバック、ありがとうございます！I'm glad we share some hobbies! :)
Plenty of corrections in this diary entry, including new vocabulary. Writing these diary entries improves my knowledge of Japanese in situations that apply to my daily life.