Easy Q&A Drills (Beginner)
Basic Q&A drills for elementary level.
Let's practice Japanese through Q&A!
I'll ask you questions and you'll answer them.
You can ask me questions as well if you'd like to.
・What kind of sports do you like?
・Where did you go yesterday?
・What kind of TV shows do you like?
・What did you give your mother for her birthday?
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Look at Pictures and Talk About Them! Picture ＋ Discussion
- Write a Diary in Japanese! (No Skype) Write a DIARY in Japanese, a great habit!
- 50 minute Free Talk Talk freely! It's worth trying!
- Easy Japanese News (Intermediate) Think the news is difficult to understand? Don't worry! Start learning Japanese through the news with me!
- Sentence Patterns for Beginners Practice with sentence patterns!
- Learn Japanese Through the News (Advanced) Listening! Reading! Comprehension! Speaking!
- Challenge! Q&A Drills (Intermediate) Challenging Q&A drills for intermediate/advanced learners.
- Fun Conversational Japanese Conversational Japanese
- Easy Q&A Drills (Beginner) Basic Q&A drills for elementary level.
- おこのみ 25分 Up to you!
- Write a Diary in Japanese! (With Skype) Keep a DIARY in Japanese, a great habit!
- Custom Lesson As you like it!
Feedback from students
Kayo sensei used a structured approach to try to make me talk, which is the aspect I have most to work on. She was friendly and patient and it shows that she is experienced in teaching. Tried to minimize the use of English, but she could use it promptly when needed. She used massively the chat function to show me sentences in both kana and kanji, and then sent me a detailed written feedback right after the session. Honto ni recommended.
Great lesson, the Q&A helps me to think and respond more quickly without feeling stressed or pressured. Kayo-sensei always does well to keep the conversation flowing.
Kayo-Sensei has great patience and guides me to find the correct word order or grammar to express my meanings. Even though it is a short session, it is just the right amount of time to review and reinforces what I have previously learned.