Easy Q&A Drills (Beginner)
Basic Q&A drills for elementary level.
Let's practice Japanese through Q&A!
I'll ask you questions and you'll answer them.
You can ask me questions as well if you'd like to.
・What kind of sports do you like?
・Where did you go yesterday?
・What kind of TV shows do you like?
・What did you give your mother for her birthday?
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Fun Conversational Japanese Conversational Japanese
- Easy Japanese News (Intermediate) Think the news is difficult to understand? Don't worry! Start learning Japanese through the news with me!
- Learn Japanese Through the News (Advanced) Listening! Reading! Comprehension! Speaking!
- Look at Pictures and Talk About Them! Picture ＋ Discussion
- Easy Q&A Drills (Beginner) Basic Q&A drills for elementary level.
- Sentence Patterns for Beginners Practice with sentence patterns!
- 50 minute Free Talk Talk freely! It's worth trying!
- Challenge! Q&A Drills (Intermediate) Challenging Q&A drills for intermediate/advanced learners.
- Write a Diary in Japanese! (No Skype) Write a DIARY in Japanese, a great habit!
Feedback from students
Great lesson, the Q&A helps me to think and respond more quickly without feeling stressed or pressured. Kayo-sensei always does well to keep the conversation flowing.
Kayo-Sensei has great patience and guides me to find the correct word order or grammar to express my meanings. Even though it is a short session, it is just the right amount of time to review and reinforces what I have previously learned.
It has been a long time since last lesson. Why do I still resume taking Kayo sensei's lessons is just because her lessons are worthwhile. Firstly, I like the time span of the lesson. It is not too long for me. Secondly, the amiability of sensei attracts me to take her lessons again. Her smile always make me be in ease during the lessons. Last but not the least, it is her detailed reviews that appeals to me. Definitely, what is showing in the reviews is already turned into corrected sentences. You can learn the natural spoken or written ways of Japanese by heart directly by reading the reviews. Even though I can not take Kayo sensei's classes frequently, I still will keep on taking her classes. Looking forward to seeing you next time, sensei!