Fun Conversational Japanese
Enhance your listening and speaking skills through conversation!
I'll check your sentences and pronunciation, then correct mistakes if any or offer you suggestions. I'll send you notes after each lesson so that you can review them.
Don't forget to have fun!
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Fun Conversational Japanese Conversational Japanese
- Learn Japanese Through the News (Advanced) Listening! Reading! Comprehension! Speaking!
- Easy Q&A Drills (Beginner) Basic Q&A drills for elementary level.
- Easy Japanese News (Intermediate) Think the news is difficult to understand? Don't worry! Start learning Japanese through the news with me!
- Sentence Patterns for Beginners Practice with sentence patterns!
- 50 minute Free Talk Talk freely! It's worth trying!
- Look at Pictures and Talk About Them! Picture ＋ Discussion
- Challenge! Q&A Drills (Intermediate) Challenging Q&A drills for intermediate/advanced learners.
- Write a Diary in Japanese! (No Skype) Write a DIARY in Japanese, a great habit!
Feedback from students
This time, I was bold to show my handmade cards to sensei and try to introduce my cards in Japanese. As usual, I love the sought-after review a lot. The natural and corrected form of Japanese has been shown in it. It is very useful for me. Furthermore, I love the simplification of her review, it make me at ease whenever I go through the review. Only if sensei wouldn't been bored by my cards!!! Looking forward to meeting you!!!
Kayo-sensei's lesson is great value for the money. The thing that stood out the most about her lesson was the level of professionalism. Even though it was a free talk lesson, she managed to stay focused on helping me with my Japanese. Other teachers that I've had first lessons with often drifted into just plain free talk, which is not how I want my lessons to be. The other thing is the nice lesson summary that she sent back to me after the lesson. This is really useful and I plan to keep referring it to review. I look forward to taking her lesson again soon.
I've had two lessons so far, and both have been really helpful. Kayo-sensei always knows how to help me express what I want to say, and both times she has sent me a word doc reviewing new vocab and sentence patterns. Highly recommended!