the PROOF of the pudding
"In the first place God made idiots. This was for practice. Then he made proof-readers." Mark Twain- 1893
Need a letter, document, translation, presentation, or academic paper proof read? This lesson provides a thorough review of your writing so that you get it right before your deadline. You will receive feedback, suggestions, and corrections which address the organization, grammar, structures, word choices, and the overall flow and tone of your writing. We will review the paper together to make sure you are comfortable with the finished product.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Cup of Coffee English Casual conversation practice to keep up and brush up on English conversations skills
- English for Fun Flexible conversation classes
- Words Your Way Balanced approach to improving literacy skills
- English for Moms and Kids Everyday English phrases for moms and kids.
- Academic Writing in English Help understand the mistakes you make in order to not make them in the future.
- Idiom of the Day Figurative and Functional One Point English Lessons
- Talking with Teens Conversation classes for middle school and high school students
- English for Traveling Practice learning and using English phrases which will make life easier when you travel abroad.
- Feed me English! Share my hunger for English!
- Sports Chat Impossible is Nothing
- English and Mass Media Using written English to practice all skills
- Grammar Nerds Have a grammar question and need clarification?
- Well Said Pronunciation Assessment and Practice
- the PROOF of the pudding "In the first place God made idiots. This was for practice. Then he made proof-readers." Mark Twain- 1893