Impossible is Nothing
Interested in discussing how your favorite Japanese baseball player is doing in the MLB? Do you want to practice phrases that will help you play a round of golf in English? Are you wondering how to describe all of your awesome ski and snowboarding moves? This lesson provides students an opportunity to learn how to discuss sports in a natural way. Each sport has its own language, and this lesson will provide you with the terminology and phrases specific to the sport you're interested in. These lessons will build your vocab related to the sport and teach you how to describe the action taking place, discuss rules, reflect on games, and comment on player/team performance and technique while learning the idiomatic language and nuances of sports related conversation.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Cup of Coffee English Casual conversation practice to keep up and brush up on English conversations skills
- English for Fun Flexible conversation classes
- English for Moms and Kids Everyday English phrases for moms and kids.
- Academic Writing in English Help understand the mistakes you make in order to not make them in the future.
- Idiom of the Day Figurative and Functional One Point English Lessons
- Talking with Teens Conversation classes for middle school and high school students
- English for Traveling Practice learning and using English phrases which will make life easier when you travel abroad.
- Feed me English! Share my hunger for English!
- Sports Chat Impossible is Nothing
- English and Mass Media Using written English to practice all skills
- Grammar Nerds Have a grammar question and need clarification?
- Well Said Pronunciation Assessment and Practice
- the PROOF of the pudding "In the first place God made idiots. This was for practice. Then he made proof-readers." Mark Twain- 1893
- Words Your Way Balanced approach to improving literacy skills
Feedback from students