Practice your writing and speaking skills
This lesson is a good opportunity to practice your writing and speaking skills.
Before the lesson, please write a diary of what you did last weekend, and send it to me before the lesson. Please write about 200-250 words.
Who - who you spent the weekend with.
What - what you did.
Where - where you went.
When - Saturday? Sunday? Morning / afternoon / evening?
How - if you went somewhere, did you take the train, drive..?
During the lesson, you can read out the diary, and I will correct your pronunciation. If you are comfortable, you can add more details.
*If you want to talk about a previous trip, that's okay too.
A detailed review including grammar correction will be provided after the lesson.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Learn English - any two 30 minute lesson Lesson Pack of 2
- Counseling / Get to know each other 15 min Let's warm up and get to know each other
- Everyday English Conversation 英会話 30 min Improve your English through casual conversations
- Reading the news together and expressing your opinion Improve your vocabulary and get confident in expressing your opinion in English
- Proofreading Lesson - Non Skype Proofreading short texts and emails
- Everyday English Conversation 30 min / Reading the News Together and Expressing your Opinion Lesson Pack of 5
- Learn English through pictures "A picture is worth a thousand words."
- Conversational Cantonese Learn Cantonese from a Native Speaker
- 25 Minute 3 in 1 - Listening, Spelling, Reading Practice your listening, spelling and reading (aloud). Suitable for beginners and intermediate students, kids and adults
- Learn English through role-playing "at the restaurant", "at the airport", "at a party"...practice English through role play
- English Listening Practice for Beginners 聴解練習 - Eiken Grades 4-5 This lesson is designed to help beginner students (adults and kids) practice their listening skills. It will help students who are taking the Eiken Grade 4 and 5 tests.
- Easy English for Beginners For Both Kids and Adults
- Everyday English Conversation 英会話 45 min Improve your English through casual conversations.
- Weekend Diary Practice your writing and speaking skills
- 40 Minute 3 in 1 - Listening, Spelling, Reading Practice your listening, spelling and reading (aloud). Suitable for beginners and intermediate students, kids and adults
- English Homework Tutoring Need help with your English homework?
- 1-2-3 Weight Loss Plan 3 Steps Weight Loss Plan, as easy as 1,2,3!
- Eating and Emotions, Stress and Anxiety Did you know your emotions affect how you eat? Are you eating because you are stressed? Bored? Depressed? Learn more about how emotions affect our eating, and how we can change the pattern.
- Nutrition and Wellness Consultation Get to know each other
- Nutrition and Wellness Consultation A more in depth consultation and feedback
Feedback from students
まずは、日本語で。オードリー講師は、いつ話をしても、何年も前からの知り合いのような気軽さがあります。それは、彼女の優しさが内面からにじみ出ているのだと感じ取れます。いつも、迷走する私を制御してくれるので、私自身はとても満足しています。タグ付けしたように、彼女のレッスンは、楽しい・内容が充実・対応が丁寧、またレベルに合わせてくれますし、れっすんごのフォローが素晴らしいです。もし私にもっと自由な時間があれば、毎日でも彼女と話がしたいです。 In English version. Anytime, I feel tutor Audrey has known for a long time. She is a really kindness person. She always tries controlling me when I lost my way in her class, so I'm always impressed her and I thank her. Anytime, I'm completely satisfied to talk with her every her class. Yes, she is great! Her lesson has many good points, such as fun, be substantial and so on. After the class, she makes me happy and then, she sends the perfect review for me. Ah, I want to tell all students how wonderful she is, but my English ability is very poor, sorry. I really want to chat with her more if I have free time more. You'll be able to understand my feeling easily if you take her class.