Knitting for Beginners
Please bring your equipment to this class (hooks, needles, yarn). I am going to teach you how to knit during this class. You will acquire the basics (how to start knitting and how to do it).
Lessons offered by this tutor
- English speaking practice A little grammar and a lot of speaking!
- Quick Spanish chat! Hola, ¿qué tal?
- Reading Club! Let's read books and then discuss them! :-)
- German for beginners from pronunciation to easy conversational panels
- English for kids - short version Shorter activities - English for kids
- Who am I? A guessing game in English! :-)
- Spanish lessons helping with Spanish, homework checking and conversation
- Hungarian beginner from pronunciation to easy conversational panels
- Tea origami Creating mandalas from tea paper
- Speaking practice for TOEFL test Get some real experience about the test before the exam!
- Pronunciation practice Make a difference between short and long sounds, like in "ship", "sheep"
- Speaking Practice (TOEIC) Master the necessary skills that you need to pass the TOEIC speaking part!
- Hungarian intro lesson Learn basic words, numbers and introduction in Hungarian
- Clinical vocabulary and conversation Conversations regarding doctor-patient relationship
- Traditional foods Discussing traditional foods from Japan, describing the foods and sharing their receipes.
- Job Interview Practicing for job interview, writing cover letters. preparing for job interviews in mind.
- Norwegian beginner Learn Norwegian with me! :-)
- Let's read books together! :-) Improve your English through reading!
- Knitting for Beginners basic knitting
- Counseling Analyzing your possibilities
- Pilates Strengthening our body in this quarantine time!
- Film talks! Let's discuss films you've watched!
- Vegan lifestyle Sharing recipes!
- Recipes! Let's share recipes with each other :-)
- Stressed because of lockdown? Let's plan your daily rhythm!
- English beginner Beginner level English, ideal for kids and/or their parents.
- Learning English through news Reading and vocabulary class
- English Grammar Between beginner and intermediate level
- Speaking Practice for FCE test Get prepared to your FCE exam! (tips included!)
- English Proofreading from homework to articles
- English for kids Nursery rhymes and phonics
- Reading - exam tasks Preparation for TOEFL or IELTS or TOEIC exams, practicing reading.
- Academic English English for writing essays, doing academic research and building vocabulary.
- Helping with your homework! Problems with English essay writing? Just contact me!
- Conversational classes for Intermediate level practicing for exam
- Interview prep Practicing to interviews. Excellent for seniors in high school. Lesson pack of 2 lessons.
- English conversation or grammar practice Tailored for your needs! :-)
- English for kids! Nursery rhymes and fun activities :-)