English with British Culture
A class to help you acquaint yourself with the culture of the UK, as well as improve your English.
Are you planning to come to the UK? Would you like to improve your knowledge of Britain at the same time as your English? This is the course you should choose.
With the help of interesting articles and videos, and lots of speaking time, you can meet all your goals.
This material is suitable for learners who are at level B1 (lower intermediate) and above.
After you have booked your session, I will send you a link to the material you should view before the session. The session will make a lot more sense if you remember to actually look at the preparation material! :)
Lessons offered by this tutor
- English for Children (5-10 years) 25 Minutes Help your child master English basics with a fun class!
- Business English: Upper Intermediate/Advanced (25 Minutes) Business English to help your work day along!
- Relax and Chat 70 Minutes Everyday conversation about anything you like.
- Relax and Chat 50 Minutes Everyday conversation about anything you like.
- IELTS Speaking Practice 25 Minutes Improve your IELTS speaking score!
- Relax and Chat 25 Minutes Everyday conversation about anything you like.
- IELTS Writing Part 1 Correction (No Skype) Part one assignments from either the academic or general test, corrected with detailed notes.
- IELTS Speaking Practice 50 Minutes Improve your IELTS speaking score!
- English for Children (5-10 years) 15 Minutes Help your child master English basics with a fun class!
- IELTS Writing Part 2 Correction (No Skype) Detailed essay correction with tips to improve your score!
- SHORT Detailed Proofreading and Editing - Maximum 200 Words Detailed correction for your shorter pieces of writing.
- Quick Hit Plus: Idioms Learn all the English idioms you need to know in slightly longer bite-size chunks!
- English with British Culture A class to help you acquaint yourself with the culture of the UK, as well as improve your English.
- Quick Hit: Grammar Improve your grammar, little and often.
- Proofreading and Editing: Up to 1000 Words Detailed proofreading and editing for up to 1000 words of brilliant English!
- Quick Hit: Vocabulary Expand your word power in your lunch hour!
- Random Questions! What's your favourite type of pie? Have you ever been on a space hopper? Cats, dogs or guinea pigs? Change the subject often and think more quickly in English!
- Business English: Upper Intermediate/Advanced (50 Minutes) Help your small talk, negotiations and meetings run more smoothly with upper intermediate business English!
- Quick Hit: Idioms Learn all the English idioms you need to know in bite-size chunks.
- IELTS Writing Part 2 Correction with Skype Discussion Detailed essay correction with tips to improve your score!
- Quick Hit: Conversation A 15 minute general conversation practice for students on the go!
- Animal English If you have an interest in animals, this course is for you.
- IELTS Listening Assistance 15 Mins Do you miss the numbers you need to hear, or misspell names and lose yourself marks?
- IELTS Mock Speaking Test Practise for the exam!
- IELTS Writing Part 1 Correction with Skype Discussion Corrections and discussion of part one assignments, either academic or general.
- Proofreading and Editing: Up to 500 Words Detailed correction for pieces of up to 500 words.
- Quick Hit Plus: Vocabulary Expand your word power in your lunch hour- for longer!
Feedback from students
I really greatly appreciate your kindness. I am sorry for keeping you waiting during I was speaking. By the way, your cat 'Rilly(?)' was very cute! If you do not mind, I would like to talk with you again. Thank you very much again. トロトロ話している私に合わせてくださってありがとうございます。無理なリクエストを快く引き受けてくださいましたし、とても親切で嬉しかったです。本当にありがとうございました。何度も聞き返してごめんなさい。