Pronunciation like an Aussie.
Learn to speak and listen to the sounds of the Australian accent, using sounds, words, and sentences. During these pronunciation lessons I will guide you through the full range of vowel, diphthong and consonants in the English language, as spoken by Aussies. My lesson resources include giving you permanent access to more than 250 audio sound files showing examples of all the sounds. So you can practice as much as you like in your own free time, as well as during the lesson.
Lesson 1 Vowels
Lesson 2 Diphthongs
Lesson 3 Consonants part 1
Lesson 4 Consonants part 2
This lesson is suitable for intermediate to advanced students.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Talking Heads Short conversation lessons for busy people.
- Conversation for English Comprehension Listening and reading comprehension activities and discussion about a wide range of topics.
- English for Tour Guides Good news!!!The Yomiuri Shimbun reported recently that an estimated 867,100 foreign tourists visited Japan in September 2013. This was an increase of 31.7 percent from a year earlier.
- Basic English for Children English lessons for kids using Skype and Google Docs!
- Australian English Pronunciation like an Aussie.
- Conversation for English Comprehension Listening and reading comprehension and discussion about a wide range of topics.
- New! Job! Interview! English for New! Co behavioral job interviewing
- Idioms an introduction to some very common idioms
- English Pronunciation Lesson Pack using the Phonemic Chart Speak English properly by breathing; moving your mouth, tongue and teeth.
- Proofreading and Research I will help you improve your English language documents with speed and accuracy at reasonable cost. My charge is for documents not exceeding 2,000 words.
- English for College and University Essential skills for tertiary studies.
- English Lesson Pack for Junior High School Students Easy Everyday English Speaking