From hiragana letters, greeting to expression in everyday life
This is a course for those who learn Japanese for the first time or have learned it a little. I can explain in English if you are quite new to Japanese.
Letters(hiragana, katakana, kanji), greeting, counting, expressions used in everyday life such as shopping, eating, hobby, and honorific expressions, etc.
- Minna no Nihongo Ⅰ,Ⅱ
- Genki Ⅰ,Ⅱ
- Japanese for Busy PeopleⅠ,Ⅱ,Ⅲ
- TRY! Japanese Language Proficiency Test N5, N4
- Marugoto : Japanese Language and Culture A1-A2
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Elementary Japanese From hiragana letters, greeting to expression in everyday life
- 30 min. Elementary Japanese A course for busy people
- Chotto Chat in Japanese! Let's enjoy conversation!
- Fluent Japanese with de, ni, wo, wa Special course of particles for beginners and intermediate level
- 日本語 中級 中級（ちゅうきゅう）に進（すす）んで、コミュニケーションを広（ひろ）げましょう。
- ニュースで日本語 世界の出来事を日本語で（上級者向け）
- Today’s Washoku Let’s read recipes in Japanese.
- Writingで日本語レベルアップ いま、メールやSNSなど、書（か）く機会（きかい）がふえています。書（か）くことは、とても勉強（べんきょう）になりますよ！
Feedback from students
Sakura Mochi sensei tailors the lessons perfectly to my needs. She is always well prepared and even sends material before each class, so I can have a look at on what will be taught that day. Defiantly recommendable to anyone out there who wants to get the most out of their study time.