From hiragana letters, greeting to expression in everyday life
This is a course for those who learn Japanese for the first time or have learned it a little. I can explain in English if you are quite new to Japanese.
Letters(hiragana, katakana, kanji), greeting, counting, expressions used in everyday life such as shopping, eating, hobby, and honorific expressions, etc.
*This is a course to study using textbooks on the market. Please prepare one for yourself and tell me which one you want to use. If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask me in a trial lesson or by message.
- Minna no Nihongo Ⅰ,Ⅱ
- Genki Ⅰ,Ⅱ
- TRY! Japanese Language Proficiency Test N5, N4
- Marugoto : Japanese Language and Culture A1-A2
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Elementary Japanese From hiragana letters, greeting to expression in everyday life
- 30 min. Elementary Japanese A course for busy people
- 日本語 中級以上 中級（ちゅうきゅう）、上級（じょうきゅう）に進（すす）んで、コミュニケーションを広（ひろ）げましょう。
- Chotto Chat in Japanese! Let's enjoy conversation!
- ニュースで日本語 世界の出来事を日本語で（上級者向け）
- Transitive & Intransitive Verbs Let's review basic grammar！
- Fluent Japanese with de, ni, wo, wa Let's review basic grammar！
- Writingで日本語レベルアップ いま、メールやSNSなど、書（か）く機会（きかい）がふえています。書（か）くことは、とても勉強（べんきょう）になりますよ！
- Today’s Washoku Let’s read recipes in Japanese.
Feedback from students
Great lesson as always, and I love starting my Saturday with these lessons!
As always, a great lesson and start to my Saturday! Thank you!