From hiragana letters, greeting to expression in everyday life
This is a course for those who learn Japanese for the first time or have learned it a little. I can explain in English if you are quite new to Japanese.
Letters(hiragana, katakana, kanji), greeting, counting, expressions used in everyday life such as shopping, eating, hobby, and honorific expressions, etc.
*This is a course to study using textbooks on the market. Please prepare one for yourself and tell me which one you want to use. If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask me in a trial lesson or by message.
- Minna no Nihongo Ⅰ,Ⅱ
- Genki Ⅰ,Ⅱ
- Japanese for Busy PeopleⅠ,Ⅱ,Ⅲ
- TRY! Japanese Language Proficiency Test N5, N4
- Marugoto : Japanese Language and Culture A1-A2
Lessons offered by this tutor
- 日本語 中級以上 中級（ちゅうきゅう）、上級（じょうきゅう）に進（すす）んで、コミュニケーションを広（ひろ）げましょう。
- Elementary Japanese From hiragana letters, greeting to expression in everyday life
- Fluent Japanese with de, ni, wo, wa Special course of particles for beginners and intermediate level
- Chotto Chat in Japanese! Let's enjoy conversation!
- ニュースで日本語 世界の出来事を日本語で（上級者向け）
- 30 min. Elementary Japanese A course for busy people
- Today’s Washoku Let’s read recipes in Japanese.
- Writingで日本語レベルアップ いま、メールやSNSなど、書（か）く機会（きかい）がふえています。書（か）くことは、とても勉強（べんきょう）になりますよ！
Feedback from students
This was my first time with Sakura Mochi and the lesson was so great. She is very nice and supportive. She prepared a lot of learning material for my lesson. During class, I made some mistakes and she corrected immediately. I am really happy having a great time with Sakura Mochi.
Good lesson, practising verbs and conjugations, she was able to teach and explain very well everything
The lesson was very interesting and helpful. We worked with phrases to introduce ourselves and then we moved to learn the numbers and how to tell the time. She uses material taken from a book and recommended me to get the book in order to continue studying at home. Also, she shared with me a useful website for self-studying hiragana and katakana. Thank you for the lesson you are a very nice and friendly person. It was great to meet you!
Great lesson, thanks to Sakura-san I was able to understand a little better the difference between たら and ば. ありがとうございました