From hiragana letters, greeting to expression in everyday life
This is a course for those who learn Japanese for the first time or have learned it a little. I can explain in English if you are quite new to Japanese.
Letters(hiragana, katakana, kanji), greeting, counting, expressions used in everyday life such as shopping, eating, hobby, and honorific expressions, etc.
*This is a course to study using textbooks on the market. Please prepare one for yourself and tell me which one you want to use. If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask me in a trial lesson or by message.
- Minna no Nihongo Ⅰ,Ⅱ
- Genki Ⅰ,Ⅱ
- Japanese for Busy PeopleⅠ,Ⅱ,Ⅲ
- TRY! Japanese Language Proficiency Test N5, N4
- Marugoto : Japanese Language and Culture A1-A2
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Elementary Japanese From hiragana letters, greeting to expression in everyday life
- ニュースで日本語 世界の出来事を日本語で（上級者向け）
- 日本語 中級以上 中級（ちゅうきゅう）、上級（じょうきゅう）に進（すす）んで、コミュニケーションを広（ひろ）げましょう。
- 30 min. Elementary Japanese A course for busy people
- Chotto Chat in Japanese! Let's enjoy conversation!
- Fluent Japanese with de, ni, wo, wa Special course of particles for beginners and intermediate level
- Writingで日本語レベルアップ いま、メールやSNSなど、書（か）く機会（きかい）がふえています。書（か）くことは、とても勉強（べんきょう）になりますよ！
- Today’s Washoku Let’s read recipes in Japanese.
Feedback from students
I had a really enjoyable lesson, and I am definitely looking forward to the next one. Thank you very much!
Sakura Mochi sensei tailors the lessons perfectly to my needs. She is always well prepared and even sends material before each class, so I can have a look at on what will be taught that day. Defiantly recommendable to anyone out there who wants to get the most out of their study time.