From hiragana letters, greeting to expression in everyday life
This is a course for those who learn Japanese for the first time or have learned it a little. I can explain in English if you are quite new to Japanese.
Letters(hiragana, katakana, kanji), greeting, counting, expressions used in everyday life such as shopping, eating, hobby, and honorific expressions, etc.
- Minna no Nihongo Ⅰ,Ⅱ
- Genki Ⅰ,Ⅱ
- Japanese for Busy PeopleⅠ,Ⅱ,Ⅲ
- TRY! Japanese Language Proficiency Test N5, N4
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Elementary Japanese From hiragana letters, greeting to expression in everyday life
- 日本語 中級 中級（ちゅうきゅう）に進（すす）んで、コミュニケーションを広（ひろ）げましょう。
- Counseling for New Students First, please tell me what you want to learn.
- 30 min. Elementary Japanese A course for busy people
- Fluent Japanese with de, ni, wo, wa Special course of particles for beginners and intermediate level
- ニュースで日本語 世界の出来事を日本語で（上級者向け）
- Today’s Washoku Let’s read recipes in Japanese.
Feedback from students
Sakura Mochi sensei tailors the lessons perfectly to my needs. She is always well prepared and even sends material before each class, so I can have a look at on what will be taught that day. Defiantly recommendable to anyone out there who wants to get the most out of their study time.