Free talking on any topic
Whatever you'd like to talk about is game. I will correct any grammatical errors. Practice makes perfect.
Culture, news, politics, food, environment, computer games, technology, history, art, everyday life, travel, etc.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- How are you? Greetings and introductions
- Free talking on any topic Whatever you'd like to talk about is game. I will correct any grammatical errors. Practice makes perfect.
- Movie English Learn the dialogue and discuss the themes and other ideas in any English language film
- Equality, Human Rights and Justice Talk about struggles for justice, human rights, equality for all people using reports from Democracynow.org and other news sources.
- Science Fiction & Fantasy, Comics, Superheroes Talk about your favorite SFF books, manga, anime, animation, films, drama series, and more.
- Bad Words in English Learn the profanity, swearing, curse words, sarcastic insults, and rude gestures, that are part of the English language
- Book talk Sci-fi/fantasy/mystery/thriller novels, biographies, or textbooks
- Talk Radio Listen to clips from any English language talk radio show and talk about the subjects dealt with in them
- Comedy, Jokes, Irony, Satire, Sarcasm, Farce Humor, sarcasm, political satire, jokes, punchlines, riddles and cartoons (my fav cartoon robot is Bender from Futurama, pictured partially)
- Feminism Talk about great women (and many people), in history and current events, who have changed, and are making, the world a better place for everyone (especially girls and woman)
- Poetry and Lyrics Lyrics, Musicals, Nursery Rhymes, OSTs, Jingles, in any form, the sound of the human voice is most pleasant and made more memorable in song.
Feedback from students
Tony's way of explanation is very precise and easy to follow. He's so quick and efficient that I can learn fully during the lesson. I asked many questions, but we still had time to talk other things. I feel lucky to be able to learn from him.
Tony is a very efficient and informative tutor. He often adds some examples or further information when he explains something, which is really helpful to understand. Talking with him makes me realize how little I know about the world, and that I should be more aware of what's going on. As usual, it was a great lesson. I was able to learn not only English, but also about current affairs.
I think Tony is very intelligent and a quick thinker. Although my questions were vague, and required a lot of guesses, he really helped me a lot and made them clear. He is very excellent at explaining things, which I appreciate.
He helped me a lot. He is a great communicator. I like his way of talking. Thank you!