How are you?
Greetings and introductions
Breaking the ice: greetings and introductions are the beginning of all interactions. Practice makes perfect.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- How are you? Greetings and introductions
- Equality, Human Rights and Justice Talk about struggles for justice, human rights, equality for all people using reports from Democracynow.org and other news sources.
- Science Fiction & Fantasy, Comics, Superheroes Talk about your favorite SFF books, manga, anime, animation, films, drama series, and more.
- Bad Words in English Learn the profanity, swearing, curse words, sarcastic insults, and rude gestures, that are part of the English language
- Free talking on any topic Whatever you'd like to talk about is game. I will correct any grammatical errors. Practice makes perfect.
- Book talk Sci-fi/fantasy/mystery/thriller novels, biographies, or textbooks
- Movie English Learn the dialogue and discuss the themes and other ideas in any English language film
- Talk Radio Listen to clips from any English language talk radio show and talk about the subjects dealt with in them
- What makes comedy funny? Humor, sarcasm, political satire, jokes, punchlines, riddles and cartoons (my fav cartoon robot is Bender from Futurama, pictured partially)
- Poetry and Lyrics Lyrics, Musicals, Nursery Rhymes, OSTs, Jingles, in any form, the sound of the human voice is most pleasant and made more memorable in song.
Feedback from students
You will take very interesting lesson like other teachers not provided.I will take his lesson again!
子供が寝ている隙に受けようと急なリクエストで、しかも子供が起きてしまい、抱っこしながらの状態でしたが、快く引き受けてくれました。 話を掘り下げてくれるので、無理なく会話ができました。 子供にも話しかけてくれて、とても気さくな方でした。 ありがとうございました！
His lesson was easy going and fun. I have enjoyed the information that he shared with me about the up-to-date news in the US. Since 15 minute felt like a little short, I am thinking of taking a longer lesson so I learn more about it.