American English Discount Pack!
This is a 5-Lesson Pack for the price of 4! 1 Lesson Free! (Instead of 1,000 points for each 30-minute lesson, pay only 800 points per lesson!.)
This "5 Lesson-Pack" includes quick English conversational practice during each of the 5 classes customized to your individual level. The fifth class is the final review of what we covered during the first four lessons. At the same time, I am a flexible tutor so I can organize the lessons according to what is most beneficial for you depending on your request.
I was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan until the age of 18-yrs-old. As a result, I am bilingual in both Japanese and English. I moved to the US to attend the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) and received a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Theatre Arts. I have lived in Los Angeles for most of my life. In addition, I also have a Master's degree in Library and Information Science (MLIS) from the San Jose State University (SJSU). I love teaching both adults and children!
Due to the fact that students have different goals in mind, I can customize the lesson to meet your individual goal. For example, perhaps you want to become more proficient with the English language for reasons such as travel, work, hobby, personal improvement, or to help your children with their homework. I am able to customize your lesson to meet the conversational skills necessary to reach your goal!
I am a patient, gentle and easy-going teacher so you can feel comfortable learning a new language. This is a great springboard to practice English conversation! I will provide feedback at the end of each lesson.
Please note that a refund is not possible once the first lesson has been completed.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- American English Discount Pack! This is a 5-Lesson Pack for the price of 4! 1 Lesson Free! (Instead of 1,000 points for each 30-minute lesson, pay only 800 points per lesson!.)
- 50-minute Lesson Value Pack! Get 5 lessons for the price of 4! Get one lesson free! (Normally: 1500 points x 5 = 7500) --> Get the discount pack for 6000 points = 1200 pts per lesson! Great value!
- 15-minute Free Talk! (American English) We can speak English about whatever you want! Let's have a brief conversation!
- Quick Fun American English! (30 min) An American English "Free Talk" conversation lesson to practice your pronunciation, vocabulary, listening, and comprehension!
- Learn English with Breaking News! Build your vocabulary by reading and discussing the breaking news!
- Let's Speak American English! You and me! (50 min) Learn American English having fun using conversation and original material! Perfect for any level!
- Children's English - 5 Lesson Value Pack 5 Children's English Lessons for the price of 4! One class free!
- Quick American English Discount Pack! (15 min.) Six lessons for the price of five! One free class! This is a 15-minute lesson for busy people. Let's talk and practice your English!
- Proofreading Writing Lesson (No Skype) I will proofread any written English! For example, diaries, emails, blogs, journals, homework, research papers, presentations, office documents, etc. Anything is okay! Communication through email. -- No Skype meeting.
- "Business English" (Small Talk) Learn what to say when you first greet business people and foreign tourists. Written material is provided to help you memorize the useful phrases.
- Students! Homework Help? This lesson is customized to help you complete any kind of English assignment for Elementary, Junior High, High School, University, and ESL material.
- English Grammar Lesson! (30 min) This class focuses on learning English grammar and any questions you may have!
- Let's Learn American Idioms! Learn "American Idioms" to sound more like a native English-speaker!
- Random Question Challenge (30 min) I'll ask you random questions from a list of 250 quality conversational starters!
- [December Only] "American Christmas: Song, Traditions, and Vocabularies" In your country, have you ever wondered what Christmas is really about? Has the Christmas celebration simply become an excuse to have a party and exchange gifts? Then, this the lesson for you!
- Picto Chat This picture description challenge is a fun way to develop your English "speaking" skills. Use your imagination and enjoy expressing yourself in English!
- "Manga" English (30 minutes) This is an innovative way to study English using "Manga" (cartoon) style! This lesson is for beginners and intermediate English learners!
- English "Listening" Exercise Do you want to check your level of "listening" skills? This is the right lesson for you!
- For Children! Learn English with Storytime! This is an English Lesson for children using "Story Telling"!
- "Role Play in English" (Any situation is welcome!) Would you like to practice for an "English Speaking Interview?" We can perform role-play about any conversation or situation that you prefer. (Eg: restaurant etiquette, teacher-parent school conference, traveling abroad, medical visits, etc.)
- "Guinness Book of World Records" Lesson This lesson is meant to help you improve your English reading, comprehension, and problem-solving skills. If you like brain teasers, this is the lesson for you!
Feedback from students
Lady Ayame is such a sweet and amazing English teacher. Thanks to her charming personality, I always enjoy her wonderful lesson. I can assure you that you have a great time with her during your lesson! As you know, she also speaks Japanese. Even if you have a question that you can't ask in English, she could answer it in Japanese and would be supportive all the time. Her lesson is lots of fun.
I'm so glad that I can learn English with you every week. It's very funny and benefited me a lot. Thank you so much.
英語力維持の為、12歳の娘がお世話になっています。 本人の興味を最大に引き出して下さり、本人いわく毎日のレッスンが 楽しいとの事です。 先生、いつも有難うございます。