American English Discount Pack!
This is a 5-Lesson Pack for the price of 4! 1 Lesson Free! (Instead of 1,200 points for each 30-minute lesson, pay only 960 points per lesson!.)
This "5 Lesson-Pack" includes quick English conversational practice during each of the 5 classes customized to your individual level. The fifth class is the final review of what we covered during the first four lessons. At the same time, I am a flexible tutor so I can organize the lessons according to what is most beneficial for you depending on your request.
I was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan until the age of 18-yrs-old. As a result, I am bilingual in both Japanese and English. I moved to the US to attend the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) and received a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Theatre Arts. I have lived in Los Angeles for most of my life. In addition, I also have a Master's degree in Library and Information Science (MLIS) from the San Jose State University (SJSU). I love teaching both adults and children!
Due to the fact that students have different goals in mind, I can customize the lesson to meet your individual goal. For example, perhaps you want to become more proficient with the English language for reasons such as travel, work, hobby, personal improvement, or to help your children with their homework. I am able to customize your lesson to meet the conversational skills necessary to reach your goal!
I am a patient, gentle and easy-going teacher so you can feel comfortable learning a new language. This is a great springboard to practice English conversation! I will provide feedback at the end of each lesson.
Please note that a refund is not possible once the first lesson has been completed.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- American English Discount Pack! This is a 5-Lesson Pack for the price of 4! 1 Lesson Free! (Instead of 1,200 points for each 30-minute lesson, pay only 960 points per lesson!.)
- "Manga" English (30 minutes) This is an innovative way to study English using "Manga" (cartoon) style! This lesson is for beginners and intermediate English learners!
- 50-minute Lesson Value Pack! Get 5 lessons for the price of 4! Get one lesson free! (Normally: 1500 points x 5 = 7500) --> Get the discount pack for 6000 points = 1200 pts per lesson! Great value!
- "Business English" (Small Talk) Learn what to say when you first greet business people and foreign tourists. Written material is provided to help you memorize the useful phrases.
- Children's English - 5 Lesson Value Pack 5 Children's English Lessons for the price of 4! One class free!
- Quick Fun American English! (30 min) An American English "Free Talk" conversation lesson to practice your pronunciation, vocabulary, listening, and comprehension!
- Learn English with Breaking News! Build your vocabulary by reading and discussing the breaking news!
- 15-minute Free Talk! (American English) We can speak English about whatever you want! Let's have a brief conversation!
- Proofreading Writing Lesson (No Skype) I will proofread any written English! For example, diaries, emails, blogs, journals, homework, research papers, presentations, office documents, etc. Anything is okay! Communication through email. -- No Skype meeting.
- Let's Speak American English! You and me! (50 min) Learn American English having fun using conversation and original material! Perfect for any level!
- English Grammar Lesson! (30 min) This class focuses on learning English grammar and any questions you may have!
- For Children! Learn English with Storytime! This is an English Lesson for children using "Story Telling"!
- Students! Homework Help? This lesson is customized to help you complete any kind of English assignment for Elementary, Junior High, High School, University, and ESL material.
- Quick American English Discount Pack! (15 min.) Six lessons for the price of five! One free class! This is a 15-minute lesson for busy people. Let's talk and practice your English!
- [February Only!] ~ "World's Most Famous Couples" Happy Valentine's Day! Have you ever wondered who the 15 most famous couples are throughout history? This fascinating and intriguing lesson is a fun and interesting way to study English. Come find out who fell passionately in love!
- Picto Chat This picture description challenge is a fun way to develop your English "speaking" skills. Use your imagination and enjoy expressing yourself in English!
- English "Listening" Exercise Do you want to check your level of "listening" skills? This is the right lesson for you!
- "Role Play in English" (Any situation is welcome!) Would you like to practice for an "English Speaking Interview?" We can perform role-play about any conversation or situation that you prefer. (Eg: restaurant etiquette, teacher-parent school conference, traveling abroad, medical visits, etc.)
- Random Question Challenge (30 min) I'll ask you random questions from a list of 250 quality conversational starters!
- "Guinness Book of World Records" Lesson This lesson is meant to help you improve your English reading, comprehension, and problem-solving skills. If you like brain teasers, this is the lesson for you!
- Beginning Japanese Lesson - Let's talk! This course is perfect if you are a beginner studying the Japanese language. Learn easy Japanese phrases, words, and expressions. Primarily a free talk lesson!
- Movie Mania!...Who Said It? Are you an American movie fan? I think you'll enjoy this lesson if you know a lot about classic Hollywood movies and famous movie quotes! Most American native-speakers know these movie lines. Why not give it a try?
- Let's Learn American Idioms! Learn "American Idioms" to sound more like a native English-speaker!
- "The Phantom of the Opera" Reading Lesson (Value Pack) Let's read an "Easy Reader" short book together and every week I will quiz you on the material that you read! Doesn't that sound like fun?
Feedback from students
Today's lesson was awesome. It's really good for my pronunciation. I look forward to learning English with you soon.
Thank you for you make my pronunciation correct. It's very useful for me. I'm really glad.