American English Discount Pack!
This is a 5-Lesson Pack for the price of 4! 1 Lesson Free! (Instead of 1,200 points for each 30-minute lesson, pay only 960 points per lesson!.) Total points for 5 Lesson = 6,000 (With the Value Discount Pack --> Only 4,800 points)
This "5 Lesson-Pack" includes quick English conversational practice during each of the 5 classes customized to your individual level. The fifth class is the final review of what we covered during the first four lessons. At the same time, I am a flexible tutor so I can organize the lessons according to what is most beneficial for you depending on your request.
I was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan until the age of 18-yrs-old. As a result, I am bilingual in both Japanese and English. I moved to the US to attend the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) and received a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Theatre Arts. I have lived in Los Angeles for most of my life. In addition, I also have a Master's degree in Library and Information Science (MLIS) from the San Jose State University (SJSU). I love teaching both adults and children!
Due to the fact that students have different goals in mind, I can customize the lesson to meet your individual goal. For example, perhaps you want to become more proficient with the English language for reasons such as travel, work, hobby, personal improvement, or to help your children with their homework. I am able to customize your lesson to meet the conversational skills necessary to reach your goal!
I am a patient, gentle and easy-going teacher so you can feel comfortable learning a new language. This is a great springboard to practice English conversation! I will provide feedback at the end of each lesson.
Please note that a refund is not possible once the first lesson has been completed.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- 15-minute Free Talk! (American English) We can speak English about whatever you want! Let's have a brief conversation!
- For Children! Learn English with Storytime! This is an English Lesson for children using "Story Telling"!
- Learn English with Breaking News! Build your vocabulary by reading and discussing the breaking news!
- Children's English - 5 Lesson Value Pack 5 Children's English Lessons for the price of 4! One class free!
- Random Question Challenge (30 min) I'll ask you random questions from a list of 250 quality conversational starters!
- American English Discount Pack! This is a 5-Lesson Pack for the price of 4! 1 Lesson Free! (Instead of 1,200 points for each 30-minute lesson, pay only 960 points per lesson!.) Total points for 5 Lesson = 6,000 (With the Value Discount Pack --> Only 4,800 points)
- Picto Chat This picture description challenge is a fun way to develop your English "speaking" skills. Use your imagination and enjoy expressing yourself in English!
- 50-minute Lesson Value Pack! Get 5 lessons for the price of 4! Get one lesson free! (Normally: 1800 points x 5 = 9000) Get the Discount Value Pack for 7200 points = 1440 pts per lesson! Great value!
- Quick Fun American English! (30 min) An American English "Free Talk" conversation lesson to practice your pronunciation, vocabulary, listening, and comprehension!
- Proofreading Writing Lesson (No Skype) I will proofread any written English! For example, diaries, emails, blogs, journals, homework, research papers, presentations, office documents, etc. Anything is okay! Communication through email. -- No Skype meeting.
- Quick American English Discount Pack! (15 min.) Six lessons for the price of five! One free class! This is a 15-minute lesson for busy people. Let's talk and practice your English!
- Reading Lesson: "Phantom of the Opera" (5-Value Pack) Let's read an "Easy Reader" short book together and every week I will quiz you on the material that you read! Doesn't that sound like fun?
- Let's Speak American English! You and me! (50 min) Learn American English having fun using conversation and original material! Perfect for any level!
- "Role Play in English" (Any situation is welcome!) Would you like to practice for an "English Speaking Interview?" We can perform role-play about any conversation or situation that you prefer. (Eg: restaurant etiquette, teacher-parent school conference, traveling abroad, medical visits, etc.)
- Students! Homework Help? This lesson is customized to help you complete any kind of English assignment for Elementary, Junior High, High School, University, and ESL material.
- Let's Learn American Idioms! Learn "American Idioms" to sound more like a native English-speaker!
- Beginning Japanese Lesson - Let's talk! This course is perfect if you are a beginner studying the Japanese language. Learn easy Japanese phrases, words, and expressions. Primarily a free talk lesson!
- "Business English" (Small Talk) Learn what to say when you first greet business people and foreign tourists. Written material is provided to help you memorize the useful phrases.
- Easy Reading Series (English Classics) 5-Lesson Value Pack Are you interested in reading English books? Are you afraid of reading but want to try? This class is for upper-beginners and intermediate English learners. Let's discover the timeless words in Charles Dicken's book, "Great Expectations!"
- Movie Mania!...Who Said It? Are you an American movie fan? I think you'll enjoy this lesson if you know a lot about classic Hollywood movies and famous movie quotes! Most American native-speakers know these movie lines. Why not give it a try?
- "Guinness Book of World Records" Lesson This lesson is meant to help you improve your English reading, comprehension, and problem-solving skills. If you like brain teasers, this is the lesson for you!
- "Manga" English (30 minutes) This is an innovative way to study English using "Manga" (cartoon) style! This lesson is for beginners and intermediate English learners!
- English Grammar Lesson! (30 min) This class focuses on learning English grammar and any questions you may have!
- English "Listening" Exercise Do you want to check your level of "listening" skills? This is the right lesson for you!
Feedback from students
Thank you for sending me the material. I can learn English by reading the interesting story,it's more funny for learn. Thank you for your recommendation.
Thank you for your kindness. I practiced more from you about how I speak English correctly. It's very useful for me~
I’m really satisfied with her lesson. She is always enthusiastic,kind,sincere and well-prepared. Materials, she provides for each class, are very productive and informative. I hope she, as my English tutor, would be with me for a long time.
I am glad to learn English with you. It was really useful for me. See you soon.
We finished to read the words from the video together. It was wonderful for me,it was very interesting. Thank you very much.