Feed me English!
Share my hunger for English!
This lesson is an opportunity to talk about food in English. Students will have an opportunity to practice listening and speaking skills by describing food, sharing recipes, and listening to new ones. Expand your English food vocabulary, share your favorite recipe with me, and try a recipe I share with you.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Cup of Coffee English Casual conversation practice to keep up and brush up on English conversations skills
- Words Your Way Balanced approach to improving literacy skills
- English for Fun Flexible conversation classes
- English for Moms and Kids Everyday English phrases for moms and kids.
- Academic Writing in English Help understand the mistakes you make in order to not make them in the future.
- Idiom of the Day Figurative and Functional One Point English Lessons
- Talking with Teens Conversation classes for middle school and high school students
- English for Traveling Practice learning and using English phrases which will make life easier when you travel abroad.
- Feed me English! Share my hunger for English!
- Sports Chat Impossible is Nothing
- English and Mass Media Using written English to practice all skills
- Grammar Nerds Have a grammar question and need clarification?
- Well Said Pronunciation Assessment and Practice
- the PROOF of the pudding "In the first place God made idiots. This was for practice. Then he made proof-readers." Mark Twain- 1893
Feedback from students
Thanks for today! You always motivated me. See you soon! 私の苦手とするところを覚えていて、レッスン中にその分野を鍛えてくれます。とてもchallengingですが、大変ためになります。とても話しかけやすいので、初心者の方でも安心してレッスンを受けられると思います。
it was a little fun.