Cup of Coffee English
Casual conversation practice to keep up and brush up on English conversations skills
This is a 30 minute lesson which provides students an opportunity to practice natural conversation patterns while discussing topical issues of the students interests. Using current events as the basis, students answer and ask questions related to the topic. Students are given feedback in the form of tips and strategies to make their language more natural and create smooth and flowing conversations.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Cup of Coffee English Casual conversation practice to keep up and brush up on English conversations skills
- English for Fun Flexible conversation classes
- English for Moms and Kids Everyday English phrases for moms and kids.
- Academic Writing in English Help understand the mistakes you make in order to not make them in the future.
- Idiom of the Day Figurative and Functional One Point English Lessons
- Talking with Teens Conversation classes for middle school and high school students
- English for Traveling Practice learning and using English phrases which will make life easier when you travel abroad.
- Feed me English! Share my hunger for English!
- Sports Chat Impossible is Nothing
- English and Mass Media Using written English to practice all skills
- Grammar Nerds Have a grammar question and need clarification?
- Well Said Pronunciation Assessment and Practice
- the PROOF of the pudding "In the first place God made idiots. This was for practice. Then he made proof-readers." Mark Twain- 1893
- Words Your Way Balanced approach to improving literacy skills
Feedback from students
The teacher always guide conversations so that I can talk easily. I like this style very much.
I enjoyed talking with the teacher about various topics. I look forward to taking the next lesson.
I enjoyed this lesson very much as always. The teacher successfully guided the direction of conversation so that I felt very comfortable with the conversation with the teacher. I'll keep taking lessons from him this year.
I'm always satisfied with his lesson because the teacher expands one topic so that we can discuss things from a variety of aspects.
The lesson was a fun as always. The teacher gave me some interesting information on the U.S. I look forward to the next lesson.